Search results

1. C

15" R3 wheel weight?

My Advanti MI525 has been using since 2011 and go through countless holes, pots and uneven surface, yet it is still very balance rim and no bent/dent on the rim itself, just change tyres Jan 2014 and ask them to check the wheel balance only without the tyres mounted on it, all 4 wheel nice and...
  2. C

15" R3 wheel weight?

i always can get those rim below market price, even the new Advanti S1(N719) i can get below RM900 while market selling RM1000~RM1300.:biggrin: Agree with u, those Enkei design R3 for Inspira & Preve also more expensive than the ori Enkei price, but at least its enkei and not manufacturer by...
  3. C

15" R3 wheel weight?

i'm not comparing 15" and 16", what i mean is R3 race car actually using advanti M7510 while selling different manufacture riim with the same design but heavier rim to public both are in 15" also......but weight and price are the biggest difference, Advanti around 5KG RM800, R3 around 6KG...
  4. C

15" R3 wheel weight?

if u really compare previous R3 rim with the current 1(the 6 twin spokes on satria Neo race car), the previous 1 was by advanti is actually lighter than the new 1 with R3 wording engraved. if not mistaken something near 5.5KG for the old 1 and 6.5KG for the new 1, i currently using advanti MI...
  5. C

15" R3 wheel weight?

go look for Advanti New Storm DST Series, a new technology call RRF by Advanti, similar to M.A.T. by Enkei, and the New Storm S1(N718) is just weight 4.5kg and Storm S2(N719) just 4.6kg Storm Series S1
  6. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

Photo removed
  7. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

what a day in melaka, supercar going all around melaka town, saw group of ferrari heading Melaka town but unfortunately counldnt snap it, den bunch of Lamborghini stop at Philea Melaka.......5 aventator, Singapore limited edition Gallardo and much more.....Enjoy:burnout:
  8. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

nope, not the annual dinner, it was just his two kids birthday party.....
  9. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

Super Mario & Sonic The Hencehog, just imagine u have a Camaro SS with Mario Theme and Maserati GT with SONIC Theme......
  10. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

Nvr saw a mclaren there, I suppose he is on his way buying koenigsegg or huayra which seems to be over his budget and hope he really add these two in his collection
  11. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

saw the DAD 2 park inside aswell to service and few more ferrari which i cant recognize, not sure whether is 328 or 308...and many more 430.....1st time saw that GTO, was amazing, coz previously when they launch that car, i didnt go for that event, and finally saw it..... i think NAZA Italia...
  12. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

BMW fanatic, yup, the EO social nite, and the invite quite a few speaker from Malaysia to talks about their success and cars, include JP Chin.....and some story with his LP670.....hehehe nearly hit factory top speed.... BTW, the last part was awesome, i was just taking break and saw a tow truck...
  13. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------
  14. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

yup....
  15. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

i dont think that was a 360 CS, CS comes with a pair of CF side mirrors, CF and black interior, CF door panel and suede CF bucket seat, not those comfortable leather seats..... ---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ---------- i...
  16. C

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense clas

Re: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense i would love to have one makita and hope have more free time so i can join u guys to learn, i prefer doing it myself rather giving others detailing shop to do it on my car, try once and regret, ruined my...
  17. C

How to remove car decals?

Optimum Power Clean is really a good solution for u to clean up the decals, easy and effortless......hahaha for sure not on full strength, dilute to 1:3 or 1:5 will work great, Optimum products really a good investment for detailing, ONR, OPC, OCW and OOS its enough for the protection and glossy...
  18. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

19. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:05 PM ---------- sorry guys, just wanna ask, few years back i did saw some post regarding this F50, that time this PDS F50 was a convertible, but now it was a hardtop, last year during 458 italia...
  20. C

Random Exotics Pics 2

not too sure, coz i snap this LP550 at JW Marriot KL before but saw it in langkawi, G1M plate is quite a lot in langkawi, its on few R35 and Magane RS also.....not too sure izit register in langkawi onot......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i wnna ask...i plan on doing the following upgrades..
just wnna make a well balanced out machine..
i currently run on 4g13 svdo..
these are the upgrades i wish to carry out..
could use help on recommendation and howmuch cash to set aside

the list:
1.)4g15 block with 4g18 internals(crank, cons and piston) can i still retain my 4g13 head and and all the stock wiring for this upgrade?
2.) 1.6 supertouring flywheel and 1.6 clutch set...1.6 flywheel...wish to skim to 1.3 oem weight...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience