Search results

1. P

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

anyone still selling student ap ?
  2. student ap

anyone selling student ap(uk) ? pls pm or leave contact for serious seller , thanks.
  3. [WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80

Hi , looking for Toyota Supra JZA80 .... kindly PM me (serious)
  4. P

Random Car Pics Part 2

that 350z from penang ? i think i saw it b4 at penang gurney plaza...
  5. P

[WTB] Proton Satria/GTI or Putra

anymore?
  6. P

[WTB] Proton Satria/GTI or Putra

anyone?
  7. [WTB] Proton Satria/GTI or Putra

anyone selling satria or putra pls post here or pm me with ur car details ... either modified or stock also nvm ...if possible PENANG only , thx
  8. P

DARK GREY EG6 DOHC VTEC SiR 94/99

hey can i noe where is ur location?
  9. P

Honda Civic B16A & Mazda Interplay

hey i am from penang too ...wats the best price u can giv bro?
  10. P

Manchester united football club

ya Ottmar Hitzfeld maybe the man but i think the best coach to coach MU is fabio capello ... i think he is the best coach around the world now .. anyway jz my opinion :smile:
  11. P

haih ..... ronaldo? i do like him alot but once a team lose is not because of a player is the entire squad has to take the responsible as well as the manager... although ronaldo seldom shot on target , he created some chances for his teamates to score as well as giving the opponent a hard job to...
  12. P

WTF ???? MU crashed out of CL ???!!! i was shocked when i wake up n checked the score that MU lost to benfica 2-1 ? OMG wat are those players doing ??? luckily i din waste my time to watch the match... wats going on with MU finish LAST in the table? OMG :eek: :eek:
  13. P

'00 Honda Civic EJ9 converted full Vi-RS

wow nice car leh...bump this car in penang? in penang near where?
  14. P

Where can i get nice air brush in klang valley area

LOL .... wat a good "conversation" here ....must check it out!!! :biggrin:
  15. P

ya if ruud scored that goal which he jz hit the bar with a delightful chip , sure is the goal of the week . wat superb effort by him, overall mu played well that day , park was once again showed his talent , hopefully ronaldo and park can start together and that will be nice. But wats wrong with...
  16. P

Whose EK turbo is this?

lol maybe he really has a type-r engine inside his kancil? LOL ...jkjk
  17. P

I believe I can Fly

LOL the car really can fly d la ...lol talking abt car or the girl in the pic? anyway the pic nice also la ...hehe
  18. P

Whose EK turbo is this?

lol ya watever sticker as long as its nice is ok...agree agree :D
  19. P

omg a draw...but i heard tat MU was attacking bruttaly on villareal? i din watch the match damn cause having spm ..is it true that MU create alot of chances but can finish it?
  20. P

Whose EK turbo is this?

ya chill man ....sticker only la not a big deal....anyone can jz put wat sticker that he likes ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the release date of the Fast Five movies comes closer, check out this interview performed by Dodge about the Fast Five movie and Dom's favorite ride, the 1970's Dodge Charger. Dom drive's nothing else but Dodges, so if he is seen in something else, that mean's he isn't going to drive!

YouTube - Behind Fast Five | Dom's Charger | 900 Horses of Detroit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience