Search results

1. M

Urgent help for Honda Civic EG9 (SR4)

To TS (Thread starter), the Koyo 2 layer aluminium radiator with top and black fibre comes with 0.9 bar radiator cap. I believe it was brought from an online trader here. Used it and notice the temperature a bit high on highway run. Changed to the 1.1 bar ND- Nippon Denso radiator cap...
  2. M

BMW 325i E36 For Sale

Called the seller, and he decided not to honor the asking price of RM 31,800 as advertised here but was told it was an error. Btw, the car is without any service record, serviced at his neighbourhood mechanic. Therefore, if anyone here interested in the car, you may need to note ethics of this...
  3. M

Need help in repair some wira button.

don't have absolute solution, but you can always buy a new one at RM 30+
  4. M

Electric Jack & Wrench tool

Agree on that, but what if one can get it for around half the price, RM 2 hundred plus? Believe that the market price is around 2 hundred plus only... Since it is a DIY forum, maybe DIY once a month, then it looks more worth it... the wrench can use to open absorber mounting or open car...
  5. M

The website is up & managed to call the seller. He is asking for RM 400 for the combo set.
  6. M

Thanks for the valuable info. Drift.com.my has been down for few days already :rolleyes:
  7. M

There is 2 versions of the electric wrench. a) the first version: bigger in size and the switch is at the top of the handle b) the second version: more compact size and the switch inside the handle The 2nd version of wrench (only) is available at a reputable american hardware chain in...
  8. Electric Jack & Wrench tool

Stumbled in online classified site that some are selling the electric jack & wrench. Looks good as if always DIY, then don't have to sweat to jack up and somemore can use the wrench to unscrew some tough bolt. Anyone have experince in using them?...On other site, it mentioned these tool...
  9. M

(WTS)Used FGK muffler for sell

For the benefit of zth forummers, the above muffler is straight flow, most probably 2" inlet,2.2" outlet, 4" tip, fully stainless steel. Most important, FGK ori japan come with "FGK Main factory" wording, which should not be dropped off like JASMA tag as the "FGK Main factory" is engrave on...
  10. M

NEW 07 WAJA CAMPRO FULLoan Unregistered

Bro, you remind me of typical car salesman.. HID also can kau tim..install China brand HID? And i did say maybe taxi spec, did i say it is indeed taxi spec? Let's get the fact now: HID + auto levelling RM 2500 (each headlamp + ballast cost RM 1200) Leather : RM 2000 auto flip mirror: at...
  11. M

For Sale: Myvi SE 1.3 (A)

Normally for car a year or less, the depriciation is around 15~20%, we must also need to compare vis-vis, new car price (ex insurance) and the second hand price. And to add for such depreciation is the new SE has come out with new, more cool feature such as double din stereo at a faction of...
  12. M

Opps, all Waja since Campro era come with leather including standard non-cps version. maybe this is Taxi spec?
  13. M

This is non CPS version, standard campro, that's why no leather and HID
  14. M

Dual-layered Tip FGK For Style And Substance

Termizi & Razor, Thanks for sharing the info.
  15. M

Dual-layered Tip FGK For Style And Substance

good point Termizi, wondering normally how much is the labor cost to change muff at Wai Heng?
  16. M

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

I have searched the sample of different exhaust sound for NA. My prefered one is the first+last sample clip. See which sould is more preferable and we could add value to the discussion here... :) Ultimate silence sports exhaust YouTube - Apexi N1 Exhaust Celica Low bassy sports...
  17. M

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

Nnik, Any contact and address of Mr. Panjang?
  18. M

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

A bit of question here, my ee90 was wired with fan on when engine is on. Previously jumped wire by a mechanic ages ago. now wanna put back original setting & visited wireman but still unable to solve. Any good wireman who can troubleshoot above in Klang Valley? Appreciate any lead to...
  19. M

FGK Exhaust S-Flow 2"

Is the original FGK or immitation?
  20. M

Honda SV4 Black Headlamp 1 pair

Is the headlamp ori Japan stanley? including the side parking lamp or not? Is the parking lamp ori japan also?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dear Zerotohundredians!

I was wondering if the parts are even remotely exist. I know stock can do minor adjustments. I suddenly grow some sort of fond towards the looks of negative camber (not those extreme ones) but I think you know what I mean. I am very much aware of the cons and dangers of doing such thing. Just wanted to blow some cash for funzies. Any suggestion where I can get one done? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience