Search results

1. Where to find Aliminium Hose/Piping ???

I wanna diy to connect the aluminium hose from the front of my bumper to my air filter.But i can't seem to be able to find the aluminium hose. I saw it once in kakimotor in subang but it cost about rm 50 for about 1 meter(i think)...very expensive though! :eek: Is there anyone out there in...
  2. I

Is the road to Genting bad from Subang Jaya?

i am from subang. i am just wondering whether the road from subang jaya to genting is bad a not as i have swapped my wheels with a 35 series profile. If it is bad then i will drive another car there. and also i knew that there are 2 roads up there izzit?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I thinks many of you have bad experience on cheating , bad service attitude , lousy working quality from workshop .... :mad:

I have one bad experience to share with your, buy one set brand new adjustable suspension for my car collect the suspension at J.B town but installation done on Johor Jaya workshop :thumpdown , the worst thing is after installation we (me and that fellow) went to test drive and found weird sounds from passenger side suspension mount,but the stupid fellow say "is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience