Search results

1. E

Subaru Impreza STI V8 2002/2006

Superbly clean ride!
  2. E

Subaru Impreza STI Ver.9

Super well maintained car! You can be sure of this when the owner owns one of the largest tyre/rim chain in Malaysia :biggrin:
  3. E

Touge fever descends on Bukit Putus

Proton Saga = Lamborghini Gallardo Proton Saga > Lamborghini Countach :slug::driver::stupid::adore::sleep::hmmmm: Up to you guys to interpret which icon fits the above scenario hahaha!
  4. E

Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

1. Ed78 2. StormTrooper 3. DJ_Tommy 4. jeweltag 5. alexchan76 6. lckia 7. Waque 8. Lathen 9. ikennylaw 10.kaxen 11. IS 250 12.Unite 13.Enthusiast
  5. E

Toyota Corolla AE101 4AGE 20valve

pm me the price please ^^
  6. E

H&R spring and Wheel Spacers..

woah bro what do you need spacers as thick as a brick for? hahah
  7. E

Toyota Lexus 1S250

urm, the one team that got raided in mentari, and cars confiscated i think....
  8. E

Any IS250 owners or club around?

Hello there, Another fellow IS250 owner reporting in. Bought mine 6 months ago, but only traveled 10k km since because my workplace is 2km away from m home. Imported a set of Espelir springs from the US, and fitted in a set of 19" work schwert sc2. front 8" +40 offset rear 10" + 35 offset...
  9. E

BMW E46 M3 Fully Loaded

WHOA! Whoever buys this car is a lucky fella wehh! Damn worth the it for the mods put in! DROOL to the F1 scream of this gem!!
  10. E

18" exe pegasus 99% perfect + 95% falken tires great deal!!

Sorry ya only willing to let go with tyres. I have no use for them anymore.
  11. 18" exe pegasus 99% perfect + 95% falken tires great deal!!

These were bought brand new at near RM4k. 225/40/18 Falken tires are 95% hardly driven. Rims are scratch free! Suitable for VIP look. PCD 114.3 5 holes, can fit most japanese cars. Price still negotiable. Item location in LIM TAYAR TTDI. Contact 012-6554877 for more info or to view the...
  12. E

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR ( Cash Price )

http://www.mudah.my/Nissan-Sunny-1.3-4770425.htm Nice prank my friend. Instead of trying to explain why someone needs to pay you even before see-ing the car, you play a childish prank on me. Come on, be more serious if you want to sell the car.:wavey:
  13. E

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR ( Cash Price )

me : Hello bang, ni evo mana boleh tengok? bobo : ni, tak boleh tengok la, kena bayar booking baru boleh tengok. me : ok takpe! hahah
  14. E

Volkswagen Golf GTi - ABT version

wasn't this car just on sale a few months back? back then it was a malay owner, I'm assuming you are the new owner? why sell so fast bro?
  15. E

Na , turbo or supercharger

point one : whoever that compares bikes to cars are idiots. point two : ppl don't buy a car just to be a mountain champion. why not you try bringing your mountain champion on a highway, or on a dragstrip, or to a proper track, or to a wedding function, or to a corporate function, or to a...
  16. E

Some most probably good info to be shared..

HOLY MOTHER OF LORDddDD!!
  17. E

BMW E36 325i Supercharged

BEST E36 IN THE MARKET!! PERIOD!! rode in it once and it was immaculate, handling was superb, absolutely no creaks and noises from suspension NOR interior. everything used on the car were all BRANDED and super expensive.... engine is so smooth it's like brand new!! the power was...
  18. E

Ek4 (Ori) 2 door

hahah yes i'm sure you can loan! maybe personal loan for cars over 10 years like this. it's 13 - 14 years old if i'm not mistaken. maybe can take 2xk loan for like 7 - 8% interest. AND THEN you need to dump in near RM50k downpayment one shot to buy this CIVIC EK i find it kinda...
  19. E

Honda Civic FD2 2.0L I-VTEC for sale!

omg bro!! i saw you driving on the road and i actually thought u bought an FD-2R!! great conversion!