Search results

1. WTS: Satria 1.6 (M) 95/96

Make/Model: Proton Satria 1.6 (M), Manufactured in 1995, Registered in 1996 Engine: 4G92, stock except for MMC head gasket just installed Maintenance: Perfect running condition. Just changed timing belt last week. Colour: Metallic Silver Bodykit: GTi spoiler, SE bumper with foglights and...
  2. Ciggies for sale

Yo. I'm forcing my dad to quit smoking cos he had a stroke... So I'm selling off his ciggies. Got 1 carton of Dunhill Lights & 1 carton of Benson&Hedges. Both sealed and unopened. RM50 per carton. Also got 2 packs of Dunhill Lights (normal) and Dunhill Red (more expensive, nicer packaging...
  3. Used SemiBucket seats, full range!

Used semibucket seats! Recaros!! GSRs!! Yo! Thanks for all your support, fellow forumers! The word has been going around and there are many who have benefitted from ZTH and I truly give the moderators all my thanks! Many forum brothers have been asking for used seats, so here are the latest...
  4. Original Puma Sparco racing shoe

Item Sold!
  5. Sports bucket seats, Fabric/Leather, All designs!!

Got some seats to sell in pairs only. Call Jonathan @ 016 668 6376 if interested. Serious buyers only, please call me to deal. Prices are negotiable and include rails and installation (plug&play). Thanks. M7MR Jacquard- RM1300 WRX - RM1400 WRX2 - RM1400 M7MR Micro -...