Search results

1. Portable DVD Player

Item(s): Philips Portable DVD Player Model PD 9000 Package includes: Full box Price:Do offer me Warranty: Yes (till 3 months to go) Dealing method: COD Location of seller:Klang Valley Contact method/details:PM me Age of item:9 Months Item(s) conditions:NEW (Open box to test)...
  2. Home DVD Player

Item(s):Philips Home DVD Player Model DVP 3520 K Package includes:Full Box Price:Do offer me Warranty:YES (3 months to go) Dealing method:COD Location of seller:Klang Valley Contact method/details:Pm Me Age of item:9 months Item(s) conditions:New (open box for checking the item inside)...
  3. Litigation and Conveyancing services

We offer litigation & conveyancing services with reasonable price and fast services. Real estate agents and brokers are also welcome. Do contact us at [email protected] for more info.
  4. T

Sony Factory Products

bro pm me on all LCD TV and PLASMA TV price list
  5. T

Personal loan

pm me the details....thanks
  6. T

Honda Accord SV4 RSR Spring & KYB New SR Absorber! View Photo! Cheap!

bro, can use for sm4?.....:biggrin:
  7. T

Used Japan Car Parts

bro.....looking for door visor sm4.....pm me the price...
  8. T

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Br, looking for SM4 door visor full set......pm me....
  9. T

{wts} G|A|B Lowered spring

pm me price for accord sm4
  10. T

eibach spring pro-kits for various car

Bro..... pm me price for Honda Accord SM4....
  11. T

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Bro, Door visor left hand Front and rear door full set with clip....... If got pm me.....URGENT.....:smokin:
  12. T

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

Bro, SM4 ada x. Brape harga........PM me......:itsme:
  13. T

*ORIGINAL* MTX LSX2 3-Way Electronic Crossover w/ Sub Bass Remote

B.U.M.P........Urgent sale.........
  14. *ORIGINAL* MTX LSX2 3-Way Electronic Crossover w/ Sub Bass Remote

Dear ZTH, I was wrongly bid the item below as it is not suit to my sound system. Now I want to sell the item. This is a new item in box including all the accesories and never tested before. I just opened the box to check the contents. Got 1 year warranty. The details as per below...
  15. T

Gearbox

twin cam lah.......very hard to get in kl.... out of stock....
  16. Gearbox

Hi All, Need Honda Accord SM4 SI Japan model (CB3) 91/93 auto gearbox...... What is the cost of halfcut or overhaul......... Need it urgently........ Thanks
  17. T

EPF@KWSP Withdraw

betul ka tarak betul..............withdraw EPF..........
  18. T

SQ stuff for sale

bro, any pics for alpine 4 way c/over.
  19. T

Quick Grab!!!

Item is still available......hurry up Just tell me your price......n i will consider

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It all started with my odometer getting stucked and not moving. I took apart the meter console and managed to get the odometer fixed DIY. Now my prob is that the speedometer needle no longer moves smoothly. I believe I did not re-install it back properly. I am stumped because the speedometer needle assembly has got a very small ball bearing (just one) and I am not sure where to put this. My needle would move up with increase in speed but once I am slowing down, the needle does not move...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience