Search results

1. vspec

Nangkang NS-2R Semi slick review?

I've been using these tyres for a year. Tracked it once at Sepang. Dry grip is good. However the wet grip is scary. lol
  2. vspec

Custom turbo exhaust manifold

First of all, you need to determine what kind of turbo you'll going to use. Is it single scroll or twin scroll? Flange? Then from there, you can the decide the number of wastegate you need and the size of it. After all of these has been chosen, then you can decide on how you going to customize...
  3. vspec

Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

Anyone in KK? To be exact, I'm in Sipitang. Going to be here for a full year.
  4. vspec

federal 595 rsr

i dont think that is 595 rsr but it's a 595 super steel peace
  5. vspec

Tomei Expreme Ti - Loud sound !

want to swap with me? :itsme:
  6. vspec

Boost Meter - Digital or analog ?

bro dkny, what is the real question now? do u just want to monitor the boost or are u going play ard with your boost setting? because if only the analogue gauge, u can only monitor the boost level but u unable to play ard with the setting. most of the new boost controller (electronic...
  7. vspec

Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

As far as I know, me myself is an offshoreman. There is no such thing as Offshore Act saying that you are being redemption from taxes or whatsoever. Plus, hell there is no offshore company/drillrig/semisub located in Langkawi. These motherf*ckers are giving us bad image of offshore people...
  8. vspec

Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08 R

pm for 245/40/18 4pcs
  9. vspec

got semput semput with my evo engine

The same problem on my car but already resolved. Changed to new Iridium spark plugs.
  10. vspec

TT Session 12th April 2013

It's 199...haha
  11. vspec

TT Session 12th April 2013

Finally I'm an official member of MLOC :biggrin::biggrin:
  12. vspec

18" Enkei RPF1 For Sale.

Item sold
  13. vspec

first car- evo 7 or dc5?

If fc is one of your concern, pls drop the E7 from your list. The fc itself will caused your wallet to depleted. Why? Because full tank of Ron97 ard RM130 will only get you up to 330km and this kind of driving is WITHOUT boost at all. So you can imagine what will happen to your mileage if you...
  14. vspec

GROUP BUY: 4G63T Original Carbon Fiber Plug Cover

Bro stutzedward, can I place my order on the plug cover?
  15. vspec

New car sold as cheap track car?

Why do you want to risk your life by driving an illegal car? Makes you proud? I know its sound harsh but save your money and get the real deal. That's it.
  16. vspec

VTEC RON95 Myth

My experience with Ron95 on my stock Civic ES, after a few months the O2 sensor is gone and it cost me RM8++ to change from Honda 3S. Since that changed back to Ron97.
  17. vspec

Mitsubishi Evolution Lancer 7 (M)

congrats on ur new car bro
  18. vspec

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Bro Pablo, how much is the price of E9 headlight in Spore?
  19. vspec

Pro and Cons Of Auto & Manual Cars - Open Discussion

For me, Manual - weekend Auto - weekdays

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

Practically been to almost all the major hardware shops to look for the DPI Autocolour code AP16602. I need a can urgently. If anyone spot it, do let me know, pls pls pls .. thanks alot ! can contact me at 016-2080519, thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience