Search results

1. Guidance needed for Energy Suspension Bushing workshop

Hi fellow zthrian, I've having a Civic EK 4 doors at the moment and some bushing already malfunction. i'm pretty interested with master set from Energy Suspension (something named Hyper-Flex perhaps?) it'd be nice if someone could show me which workshop sell this, their contact and...
  2. B

Heard of "making money while staying online"?

hi, heard from most of the internet user that this program is a crap. but recently someone prove that there are also some company who really keeps their promise and pay the commission. it's call CASHSPACE. this is how it works Make cash on the net. The potential is unlimited. Here is how it...
  3. B

Heard of "making money while staying online"?

hi, heard from most of the internet user that this program is a crap. but recently someone prove that there are also some company who really keeps their promise and pay the commission. it's call CASHSPACE. this is how it works Make cash on the net. The potential is unlimited. Here is how it...
  4. honda airwave...

anyone got the price pls let me know... thx
  5. Base On This Problem

1) loss power... when accellerate, car didn't move forward as expected... kinda pull back feeling. 2) cruising 110kmh on highway, suddenly feel steering shaking and tyre is like going flat... then stop the car roadside (totally stop) and continue journey, it disappear... what's all this about...
  6. B

Real Testimony

We know that 80% of the town of Meulaboh in Aceh was destroyed by the Tsunami waves and 80% of the people also died. This is one of the towns that was hit the hardest. But there is a fantastic testimony from Meulaboh. In that town are about 400 Christians. They wanted to celebrate Christmas on...
  7. Full racing clutch

hi sifu, is it true that with racing clutch it will consume more petrol? expecially running 110 in highway? my consumption increase about 30%

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifus... I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the Mitsubishi Digital Aircon Panel. It has a button on the top left that show the Outside Temperature. I was wondering if I can tap that sensor or connect the wires to read Water Temp or something like that.

It's a pretty neat and cost effective way to get a reading. The Outside Temp sensor is never accurate anyway, cuz its under the hood.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rakuen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience