Search results

1. WTS Eaton Supercharger

Hello, I have a Supercharger unit taken from Mercedes Benz C200k W203. Looks almost the same like Eaton M45. Good running condition, bearing has just been replaced. Not taken from halfcut. Perfect for Bolt on supercharger for cars like civic, swift, satria, wira, gen2, waja, neo, jazz, city...
  2. 16x8 on suzuki swift.

hello everyone.... i'm wondering if any of you sifus here got experience with suzuki swift fitting 16x8 +38 rims or not. please tell me more bout it. thank you.. *will plan to use 195/50/16 stock tires first due to budget problems.
  3. Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

Hello people. I am tempted to get the Suzuki Swift Sport. A bit pricey though. I never really 'felt' the car before and so yesterday I went for a test drive in the Suzuki Ipoh branch. Unfortunately they only have the normal 1.5l auto ones, so I decided to test drive that. The handling is very...
  4. kenken

bodykit.

I wonder how much does it cost to custom made a front bumper? regardless of car makes la.. just wanna know how much only...
  5. kenken

Unorthodox Racing products?

Anyone in malaysia bringing in the brand?
  6. kenken

Power Steering removal questions.

Is it very stupid to remove the power steering just for better power? (daily driven car)
  7. falken rt215..

hello everyone..i saw a shop selling falken rt215 selling for only RM200/piece. but manufacturedate is 2504. my question: are the tires still safe to use? worth buying or not?
  8. Regulate boost.

Hello everyone. I was just thinking.. how do people regulate their boost to as low as 0.3bar-0.4bar? by using external wastegates? from what i read from some American forums, they use an external wastegate with a 7psi spring. what does that mean? if i'm not wrong, manual boost controllers can...
  9. questions about tires.

Hello everyone. I'm using 205/40/17 now. I'd like to change to bigger tires because the ride is kinda harsh now. I'm hoping for 215/45/17. One is problem is that bigger tires will hit my absorbers. I asked some tire shops and they said 205/40 is the biggest i can go. They even said wheel...
  10. HOTBITS SPRING and KYB GAS ABS FOR SALE!(MAZDA BG, ASTINA AND TX3)

Please refer to this : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/193013-hotbits-springs-and-kyb-abs-for-sale-mazda-bg-astina-and-tx3.html highly nego. thanks item in good condition. call 012-5223466 kenny
  11. Hotbits Springs and KYB ABS For Sale!(mazda Bg, Astina And Tx3)

NOW SELLING SEPERATE! Hotbits Springs and KYB ABS For Sale!(mazda Bg, Astina And Tx3) NOW SELLING THE SPRINGS AND ABSORBERS SEPERATELY!!!! RM 200 EACH!!!!! SORRY GUYS ABSORBERS SOLD. SPRINGS ARE STILL ON SALE! I have one set of Hotbits Sport Springs suitable for Mazda BG, Astina and...
  12. adjustables

any adjustables recommended for 323?(bg chasssis) budget around 2k thanks
  13. Question on Toyota LE suspension setup,.

Hello eeveryone, I'm asking this on behalf of my friend. He has a Toyota LE with 4AGE 16v running 14" wheels. During high speed (<100km/h) and acceleration the car is very unstable. Any advice of the suspension setup? My friend prefers comfort more to performance so I think a set of sport...
  14. Any common problems with BPT engines?

hello everyone. i have plans to convert to b8t. i heard that b8 has alot of electrical problems. is that true? the air flow meter always kong. is that true?
  15. converting v6 to b8

hello everyone..i have questions to ask the sifus here. my car is a v6 1.8l mazda. i want to convert it to b8t. my problem is:- (1) some ppl say mounting is the same some say no (2) my car is run digital speedometer signals. if convert to b8t means i need to change to analogue meter too...
  16. What carb is this?

hello everyone. May i know wat carb are these? i got it from my uncle, he said its taken from his old gtv. but as i know gtv uses webber. this doesnt look like webber. pls help. thanks.
  17. DIY intall turbo timer with a/f ratio - HELP!

i ws trying to install a turbo timer to a v6 engine.. th timer function is workin fine but the a/f ratio got some problem.. the v6 engine has two signal (wires) from the ecu because it has 2 o2 sensors..i dont know which one to tap la...can not get reading..pls helP!
  18. Performance brake system for tx3

any performance rotor and brake pads available for tx3 sampan?
  19. Hankook v4es

There's a shop recommending me this Hankook v4es tires..are they good?
  20. any place for dyno and tuning in ipoh?

i've seen plenty of monster cars in ipoh..i myself is from ipoh but i never heard of any place to dyno in ipoh. any sifu here knows?