Search results

1. My Precious JDM EK For Sale

My precious JDM EK Hatch for Sale 1996/99 EK3 Chassis (Nice Number) Exterior Yellow Paint (Glasurit and Dupont) Smoked Headlights Custom 969 Front Bumper Vented Carbon Fibre Hood 99 Spec Stanley (White/Red) Tail Lamps 99 Spec EK9 Spoiler 99 Spec Lips Interior EK4 96 Seats EK9...
  2. DarkFibre

Omni Power Double Valve Springs

Bro, How much is the double valve spring and retainers for the b16a engine? many thanks
  3. Clutch Recommendations

Guys, need input on which type of clutch plate is recommended for a (daily driven+traffic jam) honda. pls dont recommend normal honda clutch, need advise on brand like Exedy, OS giken and others... Appreciate those input in advance.....thank you guys!!
  4. Security Nut

Guys, Any recommendation on security nuts to safe guard your rims? Is the nut unique(not similar for every model)?
  5. F1 and A1

Guys, correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems that i experience more enjoyment in watching A1 than F1. my points as follows 1) A1, same car different tuning = more dramatic racing, fair and lots of undertaking, all due to driver skills 2)A1, got boost = similar like nos, much more...
  6. DarkFibre

Battlefield 1942?

Guys. any of u play battlefield 1942 modern combat for ps2? i completed the game edi and i was a bit disappointed because the mission is somewhere around 20 plus only. afterwards, the whole game finish without no video ending or sth like that. damn, the game is really good, but the thing i...
  7. Help on G11

Guys, My brother has a G11(Charade) which is std stock from day one. i'm currently driving his car and wanted to help him a bit in harnessing more power for the car. Plz guys, help me out on this, a car that struggles to climb steep hill with first gear and aircondition is very pity...
  8. Skyline Breed

Sifoos... i've encountered one skyline in bangsar carrying the NUR emblem..its a gold colour..if i'm not mistaken, NUR species carries more torque compared to the normal GTR. On my further studies, i found out there is also M Spec skyline and N1 Skyline out there. Other than power, is there...
  9. Help needed

Guys and sifus whats the difference between the WRX, WRX STi and the Spec C? i mean other than torque and horsepower....is there any other that distinguish these 3 breed? Many thanks!!!
  10. Honda Manual

Hey guys... any of you know what is the best car manual (author) for Honda? thanks
  11. Most Beautiful Evo

Guys... one of my frens will be going to Japan soon. he's a bit newbie on the car...he got his eyes on the evo....told him the beautiful of all evo is the Evo 6 TME...as i believe is the "raw"est of all evo... anybody have opinions on this?
  12. Mitsubishi Videos

Guys... sorry if there's a thread like this...anyone know about websites that i can download lots of Evo videos? thanks in advance.... cheers!!
  13. How to identify "kereta sambung"

Guys, need your help, tips and advise in identifying this "kereta sambung" when purchasing a car, to be exact a 2 door civic ek. appreciate all your views and comments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happy Merdeka from the detailien HIVE.

Whatever the problems our country is going through. It IS still Merdeka!

Following the colors of our Malaysian flag.... Blue, Yellow, Red and White....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience