Search results

1. DarkFibre

New Myvi - Lagi lagi best?? Get real!

I second that, its like driving with a aftermarket absorbers, but cant complain though the stiffness of it do help in some corners..:driver:
  2. DarkFibre

New Myvi - Lagi lagi best?? Get real!

bro, my best experience would be Perodua PJ Service Center, En Roslan(Branch Manager) is very accomodating and helpful. I did went to other SC, in fact worst would be Shah Alam as they have the guts to turned down a customer. I do agree that its a very good car, but the only drawbacks is you...
  3. DarkFibre

nissan skyline r34 gtt manual

udeng!! u blardy bugger, never return my call ahh? at least give a bump to our fren laa..:thefinger: free monday Z Tune Bump
  4. DarkFibre

Civic JDM ORIGINAL EK4 B18c

fuh, klac ogura tu yg x boleh tahan, patutla ferrari 355 pun kena :driver: dengar citer :listen: jentera EG nak keluar pulak...marvellous:smokin:
  5. DarkFibre

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome bro,:wavey: reawaken to shop for new "wife", hehe, (dgn harapan madi bg harga murah) Another bump for Z Tune!
  6. DarkFibre

madi, aku trade in gold aku 500 gram dgn keter ko boleh? :biggrin: free bump from a friend
  7. DarkFibre

Civic JDM ORIGINAL EK4 B18c

a rare species of EK4, strictly for collectors. A free bump for you. Car seems very familiar..
  8. DarkFibre

My Precious JDM EK For Sale

buy my own place, bro...those are my reasons...
  9. DarkFibre

why ep3 la bro? no offence, but i rather get the dc5(if im capable to have one), plus it is much easier to find... furthermore, u dont want people to mistakenly thinks that your ep3 is a souped up jazz...hehhe..
  10. DarkFibre

guys, thanks for the bump!! gixy, haiya...got other important things to do la bro..:wavey:
  11. DarkFibre

no problem dude, your time will come too.. thanks for the wish...
  12. DarkFibre

i shall update the interior pics and engine bay later, we can discuss about the price once u view the car...
  13. DarkFibre

tq bro, but the price is fair with the mods and maintenance...view to appreciate...thanks..
  14. My Precious JDM EK For Sale

My precious JDM EK Hatch for Sale 1996/99 EK3 Chassis (Nice Number) Exterior Yellow Paint (Glasurit and Dupont) Smoked Headlights Custom 969 Front Bumper Vented Carbon Fibre Hood 99 Spec Stanley (White/Red) Tail Lamps 99 Spec EK9 Spoiler 99 Spec Lips Interior EK4 96 Seats EK9...
  15. DarkFibre

WTS: Used 3months old Nokia N95 ap set.

k800i trade n top up how much?
  16. DarkFibre

EK2 For Sale

me aa? aiya...me still noobie..want to learn from senior veterans...alim/halim, 711/lan...chegu and the gang..hoc ppl...kuantan ppl byk kaya woo...jeles aku... mana itu owner keleta? bump! bumper depan blakang..
  17. DarkFibre

EK2 For Sale

melayu english campur can or not...haha...when kuantan geng wanna come TT again in KL? last time when in kuantan, i was welcomed by alim (white EK), cucuk me kaw2 like nobody business...dem..hahah... to seller : any price revision...ada awek mau tengok/beli that car...
  18. DarkFibre

EK2 For Sale

haha...miss his old yellow car...still look stunning even on a normal day...yerp, another "kepala merah" coming...must be preparing for next year SDB now eh? forgot - bump for the seller and the thread...
  19. DarkFibre

EK2 For Sale

haih...so panjang aa this thread?? guess the EK is still popular eh?? nice car...bump for the day... org lama pun ada sini...we welcome dc_vtec to the EK family...(monster in the making) heheh
  20. DarkFibre

[WTS] B16B Engine

cheers bro:shades_smile: prelude. all the best in ur sale

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I own a perdana with 6a12tt engine. Recently I involved in an accident and claim insurance to fix it. Now after got my car, I notice it just took significantly longer time to start. Despite it took like a 4-8 secs cranking, it is still able to start without fail. For your info, I've e-manage blue installed. Is it because of e-manage already lost the settings due to long time (1 month +) without battery? Btw, after it start, there are no issue with idling, acceleration, boost and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience