Search results

1. wilcwo2003

iphone 4g

Wanna trade with Canon 400D SLR [WTS/T] Canon 400D + Kit Lens + EFS 55-250mm Lens
  2. wilcwo2003

Used phone corner (HTC touch HD, Blackberry 8900, iPhone 3GS)

Picture shows 16GB but you put 32GB? :confused:
  3. (WTS) Apple iPod Touch 4G 32GB

I have an Apple iPod Touch 4G 32GB Black Unit 2 Days Old - with 1 year Apple Warranty Condition is 99.99% new Fitted with CapDase Case and SP since purchased. Selling off coz want an iPhone 4. Full Package with everything as it is. PM or SMS only.
  4. wilcwo2003

ipod touch 4G 32gb superb condition

Item condition seems very good, but the pricing is not worth it! For an hundred plus I can get a new set plus a full year warranty. If your item is still around, I'll make an offer to you but definitely not 850! Let me know if you're keen. Cheers
  5. wilcwo2003

nokia 8800 sapphire arte

Still available? if yes I offer you RM1200 for full package. As I just got another same phone for the same price. I need another one unit.
  6. wilcwo2003

Soundproof Your Car - DIY and non DIY

bro, soundproof Honda Civic FD1 whole car how much? PM me best price
  7. wilcwo2003

L.E.D Side Sill Plate

PM me for Civic 2011
  8. wilcwo2003

Looking for PDRM & JPJ roadtax type sticker

I got .. its LION PDRM Sticker (with LION Logo & PDRM Logo) Car Windscreen Sticker & Gold Metal Plate (can be sticked on number plate or car body)
  9. wilcwo2003

Pc Speaker 5.1 Altec Lansing ( model 251 )

bro, just need to know from you: 1. Any problems with the speaker drivers? 2. Sound condition of speaker? 3. Cracking noise? 4. Cracking noise from Sub? 5. COD at Bandar Utama area/Kota Damansara ok? Bump: bro, just need to know from you: 1. Any problems with the speaker...
  10. wilcwo2003

[WTS]Altec Lansing ACS 45.1, used ACS45.1 for sale,2.1 system

Can upload actual pics of your speakers to see the condition?
  11. wilcwo2003

Honda City '04 VTEC (MUGEN + Xtras)

actually .. yea you're right though as for the myvi FC ... for the price you pay (if you're on tight budget) yea .. its economical even though its a 13-14km/L if you don't have budget constraints .. the city would fair better than the myvi in terms of reliability, comfort, design, engine...
  12. wilcwo2003

Push Start Button/Starter Switch like Honda S200

still available? or sold? cheers mate
  13. wilcwo2003

Engine Start Button (In Various Colours)

looks durable and of good finishing quality. sad part it doesn't have the words "Engine Start" on it or it would be much cooler.. still available? price? PM me thanks ... at your own time. don't wanna rush you, i'm in no rush but i'm eager. cheers mate
  14. wilcwo2003

[WTS] Used Civic Type R design spoiler for Honda City

so after you install the spoiler, did it feel like Type R or when you driving at 160KM/h and wanna break ... the spoiler got help you in the breaking like Aircraft ah? hehehe ... anyways, yea .. i think its not so suitable for city 2008. Might wanna try the Modulo Spoiler for Civic .. cos am...
  15. wilcwo2003

Honda City IDSI 7 Gears Auto&Manual Trans., Modified. Interested? Call 017-393.9494

Re: Honda City IDSI 7 Gears Auto&Manual Trans., Modified. Interested? Call 017-393.94 I just booked the new city vtec ... good luck in your sale cheers mate
  16. wilcwo2003

Honda City '04 VTEC (MUGEN + Xtras)

well .. the back and side skirts + the spoilers from HM looks not too bad/ quite nice in fact. but the front skirts is a No No man .. looks really weird like the car got hard on .. kekeke cheers mate
  17. wilcwo2003

WTS:CCFL Various Sizes

Hi there Wanna check with you whether you still do CCFL installation into OEM Headlamps for Honda City 2008 If yes, how much total (including installation)? How long will it take? Location? email me at [email protected] Thanks!
  18. wilcwo2003

Headlamp customizers services!!!!!

Shah my bro .. how's life in V-Sixers? I see you still driving that black macha of yours with all the cool gadgets .. haha I ... well gonna change to Honda City VTEC....2008 version. Anyway, wanted to ask you about CCFL, how much does it cost for City 2008 Version? and lets say I...
  19. wilcwo2003

Honda Jazz 1.5 Vtec (7 speed)

May I enquire the following: Mileage? Tyre conditions? HID type? (xxxx K?) With Self-Illuminating Meters or without? OEM Double Din? When was last Oil Change/CVT oil Change? CVT condition? Service Record - where did you do your servicing and how many intervals? What has been changed in...
  20. wilcwo2003

Honda City 04 Full MOD....!!!!

Hi May I ask where you did you're angel eye for your ex-city and how much? Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to differenciate Mivec engine

As everyone knows there several types of mivec engine in malaysia. Especially
4g92 mivec, i managed to found out model like

1st gen Mivec Model CA4A
2nd Gen Mivec Model CJ4A/CK4A

but when i discuss this with typical Cinaman foremen they said they differenciate with wiring eg:- 3 wire normal mivec or 4 wire mivec md.

Still i cant make the difference on how to identify 1st generation and 2nd generation with them.

Any one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience