Search results

1. N

Ohlins Performance Suspension

Pm price for ohlin dfv for fd2r please..front and back
  2. N

Unregistered Recon Car

Pm me price for civic type r merc c230 v6 if u can get honda ek9 thanks
  3. N

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Bro pm me price tag for ek9 type-r ..
  4. N

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

Please pm me the price for dc5r and mini cooper s(jcw) supercharge version
  5. N

mr2 engine swap

i want the engine to be simple and got power...how about altezza engine..could i just drop in the engine as its the same model 3sge..anyone have tried it before??but i thing tranny surely got problems..
  6. N

mr2 engine swap

how about the camry v6 engine?
  7. N

mr2 engine swap

sifus ive done my researh..seems that the beams engine(3SGE) is nice..question is 1)how hard is it to get the engine? 2)is it just drop in swap? 3)can the engine from celica fit mr2..cause the engine model same number..altezza also using 3sge engine if im not wrong.. 4)lastly,gearbox which 1...
  8. N

mr2 engine swap

sifus ive done my researh..seems that the beams engine(3SGE) is nice..question is 1)how hard is it to get the engine? 2)is it just drop in swap? 3)can the engine from celica fit mr2..cause the engine model same number..altezza also using 3sge engine if im not wrong.. 4)lastly,gearbox which 1 do...
  9. N

mr2 engine swap

thanx will try and look for it price wise?for the beams engine
  10. mr2 engine swap

dear sifus, my mr2 sw20 engine already kong...now really have to change to a new engine..could the new celica engine(2ZZ-ge) fit in my car..if cannot,what other engine could fit in my car..prefer N/A..
  11. N

4-afe change gearbox

ya mistake 4efe..its ee111...sorry..lebih kurang whats the price of conversion, and what to change?i guess i need to change the ecu also right?will this change help me in the petrol consumption?thinking bout ngv oso but i dont think ipoh got place to refill....
  12. 4-afe change gearbox

4-efe change gearbox to dear sifus out there.... due to the recent increase in fuel price i think i need to change my 4-efe corolla 1.3 seg auto gearbox. its currently using 3speed gearbox, im thinking of changing to 4 speed auto gearbox..is there any gear box that could fit in this engine and...
  13. N

Honda Civic Coupe (rare species)

bro,last time i got called u once regarding your car..if there is no buyer for your car and u are planning to let it go to a use car dealer just let me know..ill buy your car adding 2-3k above whats the used car dealer offering you..ive checked on the loan for this car,it cant go more than...
  14. N

b16a halfcut manual plus installation..

if put b18c-r into ek body,how? got much work to do with the mounting? how much kl price??
  15. N

Honda Civic Coupe (rare species)

u got pm
  16. N

Civicoupej1b16a For Sale!!!

u got pm
  17. N

w810i for sale

new at sungei wang 1450 bro..
  18. N

(wtb)ek9

nop...one kl alredi pusing...all converted..sumore can admit its ori..
  19. N

w810i for sale

u got pm
  20. N

Warning: English only. Anyone living in Ulu Klang/Melawati Area?

anyone knows people want to sell ori ek9??very long looking for it cannot find la...need help??