Search results

1. JarsOfClay

sdb round 2

looks like no more chance for us moderate draggers to compete in an international level circuit :-(
  2. JarsOfClay

sdb round 2

so after this got on the road Category?
  3. JarsOfClay

Roads in klang valley with frequent road blocks

good info guys...yeah the big operasi is scarry...especially if u drive a monster...also know that the awan besar RnR on KESAS also they have these operasi...sometimes they direct the traffic into the RnR after the toll to screen all vehicles...JPJ blocks are the most frightening for me...very...
  4. JarsOfClay

Roads in klang valley with frequent road blocks

Bangsar-As u turn left to go to Jln Maarof always got road block just before the PETRONAS station usually nights and in front of BRABUS showroom also frequent blocks
  5. JarsOfClay

MyGreenOil RUNWAY DRAG RACING CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

I think it's about time another venue besides Sepang to host a 402m drag race...I'm sure it will receive overwhelming support...
  6. Roads in klang valley with frequent road blocks

hey guys since most of us drive cars that seem to attract "unnecessary" attention it's useful to know which road stretches that have frequent blocks Based on my experiences 1.in front of crystal crown hotel kepong JPJ/Cops 2.Hartamas after royal selangor club Speed Trap 3.Section 17 after...
  7. JarsOfClay

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE Cyberjaya Round 5 - 1 Nov 09

if want to put block at entrance of legal drag y bother approving race in the first place? if superior already give green light for drag the "budak" should nt interfere...just cant c people havin a good time
  8. JarsOfClay

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

all petrolheads are screwed with this new nonsense NAP...whr da hell 2 buy brand new spare parts for older turbo engines...even though these engines n cars are old they are still more reliable than F7ckin PROTONS!!!!
  9. JarsOfClay

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

bro plz Pm me ur price for all semi-slick 15" tyres that u have...thanks
  10. JarsOfClay

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE Cyberjaya Round 5 - 1 Nov 09

just wanted 2 ask is the track 400m?
  11. JarsOfClay

Fast4ward Drag4fun 4.10.2009 Kg. gajah Circuit

long time never join redi...hopefully next event can go in
  12. JarsOfClay

Fast4ward Drag4fun 4.10.2009 Kg. gajah Circuit

congrats to all winners...apeh dont sad la ur car is on the road monster...that charade is a fully lightened car with high hp so of course it will be ahead...good luck with future upgrades...toby is a tuning god m sure he will do wonders...cheers
  13. JarsOfClay

How much boost can b8 bpt/bpd stand before explode?

boost cut cant b removed but u can bypass it...cheap solution is getting a safc or any other piggy back computers...
  14. JarsOfClay

Ron97 Location

BHP Jln Kuching
  15. JarsOfClay

How much boost can b8 bpt/bpd stand before explode?

not too forget ur fuelling...bigger injectors,high flow fuel pump,fuel pressure regulator...if got more $$$ go for aftermarket fuel rail also...and also larger throttle body and intake...engine shud go for forged pistons,rods and race bearings...and if gor more money can put ARP head and main...
  16. JarsOfClay

SDB 2009 Event Date, RnR, FAQ etc..

finally...the most anticipated battle of the year is ready 2 commence :burnout: Bump: finally...the most anticipated battle of the year is ready 2 commence :burnout:
  17. JarsOfClay

Roberry attempt? Just to share.

these buggers seem to be more daring day by day...u were lucky that u took precautions...otherwise god only knows what would have happen...
  18. JarsOfClay

Performance Tyres for sale at lower prices! Toyo, Bridgestone, Kumho, Goodyear!

hi there plz pm me toyo r888...15 inch...thanks
  19. JarsOfClay

TTH Imported Used tyre

Re: New shipment arrived -Imported used tyre bro u got toyo proxes r888? 15 inch
  20. JarsOfClay

B8210 hcut Wanted

for below 2.0 i dun think got anything more powerful thn b8 210....:thefinger: long live mazda

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All Sifu's

Spoke to a guy called Sim who is making the coilovers called PRS. Any sifus with experience with these shocks? He is based in Sri Kembangan.

Thanks !!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience