Search results

1. Z

ecu for auto and manual -6a12tt

anything i can refer to?coz need to convince the insurance repairer that they had given me the ecu for auto..( my car got stolen and everything missing )by hook or by crook wanted them to give me the ecu for manual. thanks:banghead:
  2. ecu for auto and manual -6a12tt

to all you sifu's and petrol head out there..:wavey: need help to identify ecu ( mitsubishi 6a12tt ) for auto and manual transmission if the only thing u have in hands is the ecu itself together with the serial number/ code. can it be identify just by looking at the ecu serial number ie ...
  3. Z

any idea which is better 6A12 Mivec or 6A12 Twin turbo for Perdana?

dude,difficult to find v6 TT manual la, all halfcut selling auto.Know where i can find manual ar?Anyway i won't go for heavy mod, just the exhaust,turbine and all the small2 things la.Where to go one if mod kaw2, tua already. I do not know it is true or not ppl say v6tt peformance part diff to...
  4. Z

V6 convert to either VR4 RS / EVO

Bro, if use v6 mivec engine for perdana, is it ok?4G63T/6A12TT/6A12 Mivec? which in ur opinion is the best?for jalan2,work and to whack or in other words for daily use.How much does the 4G63T and 6A12 mivec halfcut cost if u have clue.Thanks
  5. Z

The Difference Maintain Turbo And N.a Car.let's Discuss

what if u maintain the standard engine spec meaning that dont mod anything except the exhaust,intercooler and air induction piping. Would there be any diff if u go for a more heavier mods. :cool:
  6. any idea which is better 6A12 Mivec or 6A12 Twin turbo for Perdana?

anyone out there who could help me decide which engine to choose for my perdana and the pro & cons of using both 6A12 Mivec or 6A12 Twin turbo. Would be glad if u guys out there could drop a line.Which workshop & halfcut u recon for the engine swap... :rock:
  7. Z

many halfcut

do u hv 6A12 Mivec 1/2 cut for Perdana? How much ah bro? if u hv it,call me at this number lor 012-2988286