Search results

1. wheel bearing

Hi folks...miss the threads indeed,last logged in was in the middle of 2008. drove eg6 & ek9 2005 - 2008 ,club :DFC,Honda club and the name of few. kay just straight to the point...i need you guys advice on the wheel bearing,what is the consequences if the bearing kong for quite...
  2. engine replacement on Jazz&Fit

Hi mates,highly appreciate on ur input here...im planing to replace my current IDSI 1.4 engine to 1.5 VTEC soon.I got see the said engine at chop shop nearby my place last couple of week,notice the conditions quite ok judge by my naked eyes but unfortunately the engine without gearbox...price...
  3. Hp&ps

newbie question indeed..for a long time i didnt know what is the diff between HP&PS?? which is i noticed hp is common used for non R machine and PS was for R or like a limited machine..i.e:B16B able to produce 185ps meanwhile B16A 160hp. all my sifus pls ge me clear on to this newbie...
  4. rear disk break

1st&formost i'd like to sori if my question edi on air bfore...wht the most suitable rear disk brake for Jazz IDSI instead of OEM one?im plan to plonk it at my JAZZ idsi which comes with drum break sys...advice me plssss,thx thx
  5. lubri Oil engine oil

Hi bros, i got a lot of unit of this oil,still new in the market and made by local company..pretty sure that this product is pure and not recycling product...since nowdays ppl concern about this recycling issue,and this is the rite brand you must choose..below is the details, 1. Syntx SAE...
  6. tamiya outlet

Hi guys,is there anyone here knows how to find this outlet arnd Selangor&KL..looking for smthings laa,thx thx
  7. looking for used o2 mini

hi there,i`m looking for used o2 mini range below than 700 bucks..condition&functioning must be in firmly well...just pm me or get me thru this num..0126652024
  8. dataran merdeka drag event

paging hattech-V!!!! wht your time last night Mie,waa... just suprise saw you there,however big solute to white EF and you too bro...keep up.. vtec rullzzzzzzzzzzz
  9. 99 headlight in EJ6

Hi guys, on behalf of my fren, i just want t know whether the conversion to 99 spec front headlight will need to change the 1) fender 2) front bonnet thanks for the help.
  10. Auto Fiesta V2

Hi,found in the star yesterday that Metropolitan college will organize Auto Show Fiesta V2 on May 6th..could anyone give more detail on this... time,location..etc
  11. EJ with B16a(wanted)

Hi guys, On behalf my fren,looking for ej/ek 4 doors with b16a.Hope car in perfect condition & an engine must b endors.If able to find just pm me the price.. really mean it...Big thx
  12. penzoil

where can find engine oil penzoil 10w40 mineral... very hard to find laa....
  13. odo meter malfunction

Greating guys, this morning my way to workplace,suddenly just realize my odo meter not functioning(eg6 -92),just wondering that this batch of b16a would be using cable or sensor odo meter..i haven`t check in to yet coz of time rushing but just need some input here bfore find spare part...
  14. looking ori eg9 b16a...urgent!!!

Greatings... helping my fren to find ori eg9 engine(atas lantai)complete wiring+com box.... for those out there who have it, kindly let me know and provide me the price kay...hope stuff in well condition...big thx
  15. B16A auto muffler

Hi,one of my friend have B16A and he was using straight bottle Tanabe muffler,that one for manual purpose.As i know 4 auto car that must be using S flow muffler right.Hope u guys give some advise what da effect/impact on this...Thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i still install a management for my 1.8 mivec since the original ecu has been rechipped??and what is the best management for mivec and where is the best place to do it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience