1. A

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Sorry !! :bawling:
  2. A

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Honda Pulsar !? Waja Skyline ?!
  3. A

Meter with Red Needle & 260km/h

How to make P R N D 2 1 light on ? My with JDM meter but the P R N D 2 1 light not working :confused:
  4. A

How are you going to tell the taxi driver.........????

read first before see picture... Driver : Nak ke mana cik? Penumpang : Saya nak ke Bandar Sunway. Dekat jer, rumah saya kat Jalan Puki Mak U Lah... Driver : Cik, Kita in orang Melayu. Tak boleh ke gunakan bahasa yang lebih sopan. Penumpang : Nak sopan...
  5. For you Defcon1

Check it out .... Maxima.org :: - WarpSpeed Performance Subframe Connectors 95-99
  6. A

timing chain or belt?

It is :adore: VQ30DE
  7. A

timing chain or belt?

Timing chain :burnout:
  8. A

RM 180 for a custom Y-Pipe... :shocked:

Yes i'm request to make it equal length :biggrin: There is different between two, acceleretion are better and smoothen :rofl:
  9. A

In JB "seven garage"
  10. A

Hi Defcon This is my one, RM350 with flex-pipe .... Around 3 hours +
  11. A

Laptop Detection Gadget!!!

The Device can detect any electronic item with lithium battery Most of the IT line people know about this item
  12. A

Cefiro + V-SAFCII wiring

Hi killervq30de I'm using the Blitz R-FIT :regular_smile: my A32 with mod 1.Enegry suspension lower arm bush 2.Super Pro sway bar bush 3.Toser adjustable suspension 4.90mm throttle body (sit in my room) 5.R32 front 4-pot (in my room) 6.Greddy water temp gauge 7.Greddy A/F ratio gauge...
  13. A

Cefiro + V-SAFCII wiring

Mine 1996 is same, check the colour code before install should not be a problem :regular_smile:
  14. A

Skyline 4-Pot Calipers and Rotors on an A32

For R32 or A32 ? :regular_smile:
  15. A

Skyline 4-Pot Calipers and Rotors on an A32

defcon1 May i know what brake hose you using ?
  16. A

auto transmission auto/power button blinking

Do you mean the Power/Auto/Snow button ? Or the OD Off light on Speedometer ?
  17. A

auto transmission auto/power button blinking

For both 2.0 and 3.0 The vehicle speed sensor is installed in the transaxle(Check on your gearbox near the firewall side ). It contains a pulse generator which provides a vehicle speed signal to the speedometer. The speedometer then send a signal to the ECM. Diagnostic trouble code no. P0500...
  18. A

weber and 4 throttle

Weber and 4 throttle are mainly designed for racing purpose, it good for high speed travel but at low speed torque are weak. If drive in the city i'm sure you'll cry .:angry_smile:
  19. A

Cefiro With Compressor System

Hi Madrocky, Compressor = Supercharger Both are the same thing with different name
  20. A

ATF Coolers

I bought in singapore