Search results

1. B

Police Signs Up Evo X as Highway Patrol Car !

new evo 10 for PDRM http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2009&dt=0325&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Terkini&pg=bt_02.htm
  2. B

Turbo engines with NGV?

heat is the worst enemy for NGV conversion since NGV burning temp will be around 600 Celcius. vs petrol 400 Celcius..even petrol easy to reach 900deg when boosting so long term maybe if like to boosting alot the valve and exzos manifol and turbine could crack. I'm thinking as well to put in ngv...
  3. B

Throttle body problem-Wira Aeroback SE

the solution is DYI cleaning your TB every 10k km...it work for me..no need to open all the TB, just open the rubber hose connected to filter...use cotton bud with alcohol or petrol...clean the area at the lower and upper TB butterfly...siemen TB don't have direct air hole to adjust the air...
  4. Evo IX rally car running NGV win...

Look like the mighty 4G63T engine can be converted to run NGV with no problem as long as all cooling system and tuning ok NGV Global - Alternative Fuel, CNG, NGV, LNG - CNG Proving its Place in Rally Sport Yet Again – OMV CNG Lancer Pulls 3rd Place in Austrian BP Rally
  5. B

how to turbo a campro??

there is a news that proton now developing the turbo campro engine. It just the matter of time we will see campro turbo. The plan is to fit it at satria neo, but dunno when it is ready..
  6. B

SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

i use that tunnel today for the first time...what a shame..RM billion project but the quality look like overprice...when ever related to G project...it almost like P1 quality...haiya...to much overprice
  7. current halfcut price for 4G63T

Just want to do some survey, coz currently i'm using 4G63T engine. How much the current market price on 4G63T from Vr4 Cylone to Evo3 range. The reason i;m asking because after JPJ put new rule that engine price drop..so is it a good time to buy one for a spare..:regular_smile: maybe not...
  8. B

Megasquirt

i would like to know for those people that are using MS current, does your fuel economy improved compared with the stock ECU
  9. B

hankook

depend on type...last time i use it when rain not so good...and the tyre will crack and become harder after 2 year...maybe not so suitable on our hot climate
  10. B

Dear Fren, question on td05 twinblade 16g.

yo bro check this out http://www.slowboyracing.com/evo16g.htm
  11. B

change internal to external fuel pump

yep better change to new one..mine two time kong already when change using the kedai potong one...now using walbro ..so far so good...
  12. B

VR4 Vs MIVEC Injection

yep koyos is right, if use vr4 injector it is low independance...you need resistor pack otherwise your ECU will burn becuase that injector use too much power...
  13. B

Increasing displacement of 4G63T

with that block you need to run 4wd..if only FF then wheel spin waste of money
  14. B

Fuel Consumption on your 4G engine

My wira 4G15P 2002 Running Petrol = RM0.14-RM0.16/km Running NGV = RM0.04-RM0.06/km super save...same price when i'm using my motorcyle.... My Perdana 4G63T Running Petrol = RM0.22-RM0.27 or maybe more depend on driving.... now rest in peace hehe...waiting for petrol price to drop haha or...
  15. B

Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

it depent on your target..what kind of performance you need....it want just to feel turbo n standard + 20% fuel economy..then go for it...GDI engine spare part hard to find...but the fuel economy almost the same as stock wira 1.5 EFI...even better than stock waja NA
  16. B

Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

bro GDI engine is gasoline direct injection that mean the petrol inject direct to the block not like normal injection that the injector inject to the inlet manifol. It same concept as most of the modern the diesel engine ...it main purpose of doing that is to save on fuel . I think 160hp is ok...
  17. B

Installing NGV in the turbo engine

Revolution3 haha now to old to join BB project hehe...now join NGV club haha....:embaressed_smile: Bro currently my Wira already using NGV but the mixer type...that one cost me Rm3800...but it only for 4G15 engine...if turbo engine need to invest on the high end kit...of couse lor...using...
  18. B

Revolution3 haha now to old to join BB project hehe...now join NGV club haha....:embaressed_smile: Bro currently my Wira already using NGV but the mixer type...that one cost me Rm3800...but it only for 4G15 engine...if turbo engine need to invest on the high end kit...of couse lor...using...
  19. B

Bro, turbo engine can install NGV, no problem..but the best is you need to install the sequential type of NGV kit. Its has it own injector to inject the Natural Gas same concept as inject the petrol. The only limitation is using NGV you can't boost high because of the NGV regulator limitation...
  20. B

LMG car use water (Hydroxene) replace petrol

Wah good news, this system develope my Malaysian to extract the Hydrogen from water...available in SUV and Pickup truck..cheap summore....when others car can use this technology to save fuel http://paultan.org/archives/2006/08/16/lmg-tourer-details/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need help...how much is evo 4 bodykit...for bumper and sidesskirt??ori and non ori help thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience