Search results

1. J

Skyline Mega Weekend

looks good!
  2. J

Buka Puasa

btw Feez, i might be going Gombak straight and meet up with you guys at BHP (Hasra)
  3. J

Buka Puasa

why R35 on the last row? huhu
  4. J

Friday Night TT session....

Feez ... there was a typo error Hasra R34 it should be :-) ... isnyaAllah i will try to make it if im in town :-)
  5. J

Gorgon Welcome Breakfast! 10 April 2011

... hamsap doctor! ... huhu
  6. J

TT Tonight (18/03)

to all the doctors up there ... stop curi tulang and pegi buat keja ... huhuhu
  7. J

2011 Skyline Gathering

smbody told me speed city owns by djan or smthing like that
  8. J

2011 Skyline Gathering

pokku ... u are the chempianggg
  9. J

TT Tonight (18/03)

it meant to be for the GTR owners only rite? ... thehehehehe any HKS shirts / merchandise? do tell me if u have it :-) oh btw, sorry for not be able to make myself available for the TT BR, im a VARY buzy man nowadays
  10. J

2011 Skyline Gathering

i second dr. d's motion
  11. J

TT in The 19 USJ City Mall

ill go sibuk2 if sempat ... lama tak jumpa itu taiko ... thehehehehe
  12. J

MotorTrend throw the GT-R, Corvette Z06 and Mustang GT500 into the ring

the GTR is too predictable agreed with u papagoines ... and the roadtax gonna be BIG
  13. J

Toyota Day in DR

awesome pics dude and i reckon it was an awesome events also
  14. J

UY-GTJ Uphill Breakfast 30th Jan 2011

missed the big party :bawling: ... next time definitely :driver:
  15. J

UY-GTJ Uphill Breakfast 30th Jan 2011

cant join u guys as i need to send TK for some minor operation :nurse:
  16. J

Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast #2

bolehhhh ... then u blanja us :listen:
  17. J

Am I too late to buy a skyline R34 GTT?

is this the same munz that i know? the one driving zenki's *sad-face* s14 with rb25 engine?
  18. J

tem ... wharrap this this saturday? btw, ill be in a shop in usj1 to custom fit my passenger's seat. he asked me to be there as early as possible but his *early* is normally around 10ish. his shop is smwhere near joehan's drifthouse mau pegi b/fast ke? mai la bukitjlutong, i blanja u...
  19. J

Dr. Gigi ... u got it so extremely WRONG there :banghead: Dr. Sakit Puan ... the term gay was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy" :proud:
  20. J

kakaka ... btw, the word *partner* as per my earlier post means my possible business partner in a law firm that me and my possible business partner propose to set up ... how abt that!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will once again be blessed with Mini’s zipping around the dirt tracks of the World Rally Championship next year and their machine of choice has been unveiled at the Paris Motor Show.

The platform of choice is a Countryman S that has been given the full over treatment by the boys at Prodrive. As we mentioned earlier, the team will only be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience