Search results

1. Q

the cheapest aluminium wheel lock nut (pic inside)

enquiry bro,...rim that used allenkey can ka?
  2. Q

problem with D15B

thanks bro...firstly, what is cvt....plan to change mt but hard to fing mt ecu...who have transplant engine & want to sell their complete sohc inj engine incl ecu, engine, g/box etc to fit my eg. cheap-cheap laaaa.... contact/pm/msg me 019-6320192-pajo
  3. problem with D15B

hai all sifu's, My D15B engine have some problem. The rpm goes up & down when i release the fuel pedal when i speeding or cruising, then after i press brake pedal it's going normal. But it's ok when idling. Also i'm planning to change my GB from auto to manual tranny. How much it cost incl...
  4. Q

Honda Stuff for SALE...

spoon crane sticker.. bro,...can get one set more ka? really want la... pm me please...
  5. Q

:: Head Count ::

qmb_rocket qmb_rocket (joe) damasara/KL eg8 :019-6320192
  6. Q

Brand new backet seat ~plug & play version ~

seat bro, the 3rd pic, name the price & loc?
  7. Q

Cut Off switch For battery Or Fuel Pump

cut-off switch e-mail me the pic, bro [email protected]
  8. send your sr4 /eg 4door photo here

hi all sr4 owners, send all your sr4 photo...try to sr4 gallery here. tq.....the power of 'cap sudu'
  9. Q

Replacement Rear Wiper: Honda EG

on the other way......mine have ori sr3 used wiper set. pm me if interested. tq
  10. Q

spoon logo (duck i think) sticker

thanks bro shiro san, macaulay san & coolric san for the info...btw where the location for this best feel & racing fit..is it sunway?...
  11. spoon logo (duck i think) sticker

hai.. hondarians.....i'm looking for spoon logo sticker......where to get it?......thanks
  12. Q

OEM & aftermarket absorber for various model

civic sr4.....tokico or same quality....tq
  13. Q

monroe n gabriel abs for stock car

SR4 civic. the price?
  14. Q

Need help ! Merz 280SE convert to RB20

bro doink... u mean change to 1jz pump? how about the hose? .......thanks bro..
  15. Q

Need help ! Merz 280SE convert to RB20

bro...sure having problem with this nuts conversion...change back the original laaa...everything will be kautim...hehehehe just kidding bro..
  16. Q

Honda Civic EH enthusiast

:shades_smile: put sr4 club la.....lots of eg 4door want to join.....
  17. speed sensor

hi all hondarian.... i drive sr4 with d15b engine. my problem is the speedo don't run. already change the speed sensor three times but stiil the same. please advice. thanks.
  18. Q

Lots Of Acc & PErformance Parts

sr4 (eg 4dr) door visor name the price and is it use bracket (like original) or double sided tape?
  19. Q

looking for Gearbox Manual SOCH VTEC

g/box manual set the price around 900 to 1k. complete g/box,mounting,flywheel,clutch set,pedal,gear liver/shifter. all used. pm me if interested. btw what car you drive?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

come here to give tips and hints about the 2way alarm.

i am using King Eagle. Functional wise is pretty good though the communication range doesnt seems to be as far as stated.

- Question on remote start.

My system crank 'abit' longer than normal turn-key start. Is not axactly overcranking. During normal key start my car only require half second crank whereby the alarm system crank for a second lo.

currently the 'stop-cranking' sensor is connected to 'Check oil pressure'. So i wonder...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience