Search results

1. A

Report: Lotus Racing could be known as 'Proton 1Malaysia' in 2011

from my own view, malaysia or lotus is shame to let this thing happened. Always tell the whole world 1 malaysia, now indirectly tell the world malaysia is not 1 malaysia, 1 is it mean that 1 cxxk malaysian? if like that, better pull out the F1 event, then nothing to fight. At least no need to...
  2. A

WTB: R34 GTR ori front bumper

if you still cant find it, then may be you can try to call this number 0123223159 (Mr Chia), last time my friend R34 gtt converted to gtr, the original parts also bought with them.
  3. A

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

The person who set the policy, he seems like pre-mature, lack of knowledge and zero leadership, we dont know he came out from which university. Someone seems want to suicide themselve and support, and next time dont blame this blame that and talk all kind of shit. Proton failure not because of...
  4. A

(WTB) rays duranut

Hi Nuno, I think you can contact the guy Trial Performance's Ah Wah 012-2599967 at Bandar Sunway, they have the new rays duranut.:proud:
  5. A

psst-Porosaki's monster is hatching

er............. i am weng yan lo, william is tryforce ma. If any bro need to do the sticker or parts pls dont forget me........... ha ha........ but anyway, no business still can be friend...........
  6. A

psst-Porosaki's monster is hatching

Hi porosaki, how are you? Long time no see. After saw your 1jz project photos, it seems the workshop done the very good job. You must be very enjoy your driving. I am sure you didnt know who am i. he he.......... i am the person last time always issue bill to you after you did the servising, you...
  7. A

Service Your Altezza!

ryonan, from your words it is clear that you are helping someone to promote their company, and at the same time creat some bad news to the competitors. You are shame, suppose you should advice the dori dori spend some money for advertising, unless the budget problem:listen: From the 1st...
  8. A

Piggybacks VS Standalones..

hi, aycy, actually power fc is more suitable for altezza and the price will cheaper than the hks vpro. The power fc is easy to install and no need to cut your car's wiring when do the installation, just take out the original ecu and plug in the power fc. But if you buy second hand power fc...
  9. A

Toyota Mr-s turbo

pic pic pic
  10. A

Toyota Mr-s turbo for sale

MRS T u r b o
  11. Toyota Mr-s turbo

Trial toyota Mr-s turbo demo car for sale. Pls PM me & for serious buyer only. Thank You.
  12. A

b u m p
  13. A

b u m p :burnout:
  14. A

b u m p
  15. Toyota Mr-s turbo for sale

Trial toyota Mr-s turbo demo car for sale. Pls PM me & for serious buyer only. Thank You.
  16. A

Sepang Track Day

hi....... are you sure the sepang track open on 2nd sept, because suppose hpc has an event at sepang but now cancelled already, because sepang need to resurface the track again. i think better double confirm with sepang again. Trial Levin 38 i think is finished at 8th or 9th position.
  17. A

July HPC event

hi..... where is the july photos..................?????????
  18. A

Toyota Agrees to Sludge Settlement

From my personal view,it is very unfair some consumers accuse toyota/ VW engine damaged by the engine oil sludge. From the pictures, you can see the problem and the problem is made by the engine oil and not because of the engine. Sometime because of budget, people will use the cheap and low...
  19. A

Engine Oil for 4AGE 20V

I think the best engine oil, gearbox oil, brake fluid... are Motul. Many peoples know that but because of the price of Motul will be bit higher when compare with all other brands, like shell, mobil, castrol, Q8, Toyota, etc....... so at the end they cant afford to buy it. If you wish to buy...
  20. A

Engine Oil for 4AGE 20V

hi bro.... i think a bit complicated to explain here, you can go to Trial Tuning (at Taman Sungai Besi, KL), then they will explain to you and let you more understanding how to solve the 'diesel sound'. And at the same time you can get the quatation from them. They used the 20v to participate...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My wira converted to 4g93 with 4g94 crankshaft.open mod.
The engine still berpantang.usually drove under 3.5k rpm.when i try pedal to the metal (under 4k rpm) it will jerk.when i drove it normal till 4k rpm, no jerk.
I still havent install management yet.wait till habis pantang.
Anyone can explain to me.is it coz of needed management or sumtin else?
Thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience