Search results

1. beyond

4age 20v blacktop

Yeah. Which workshop?
  2. beyond

AE92 Silvertop swap

You can still get cheaper blacktop. 5 sp levin. About 4 k plus. 6 speeder are around 6 onwards. Stick to blacktop. No regrets. Unless you can find a last gen silvertop. The performance is similar to blacktop.
  3. beyond

ST jerking problem

Can describe more about the jerking? - Slow down Jerk? - Driving Sudden Jerk? - Pedal the Throttle Jerk? Thanks.
  4. beyond

Car shake when ever decelerate.

I suspect its clutch too.. Check
  5. beyond

Kegani Case Closed

God.. and I just purchased an Engine that was supposedly done by his workshop. I m waiting for more surprises during overhaul session.
  6. beyond

sand blasting for chassis.

I think serious enthusiast with serious bank acc can opt for Playhouse. I agree, their work is darn good.
  7. beyond

Playhouse..$$$$$
  8. beyond

toyota LE engine

No la. Parts cost maintenance are quite expensive. Eg. Drive shaft. But mine converted to take in BT driveshaft and Gb.
  9. beyond

What can i do with an AE90?

Take blacktop auto.
  10. beyond

toyota LE engine

Dont get supercharged. I m removing the 101 SC from my LE. Diff to find parts. If can find ...Bloody expensive.
  11. beyond

toyota LE engine

I have a LE too. Now in the workshop as well. Transplant to Blacktop bro. Satisfaction.
  12. beyond

Don't know If the business is still there or not. Both no not contactable.
  13. beyond

my ae101 problem

Are u using any pillowball mount?
  14. beyond

VVT Pulley

Woot Chinozie, Jason here.
  15. beyond

4age 20v help

I think your 'pranggggg' is just your exhaust? Not from the 4 throttles?
  16. beyond

4AG BT with CP High comp piston.. compression 10?

Too thick right?
  17. beyond

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

U didnt tell me barai. U told me to buy whole half cut. LOL.
  18. beyond

VVT Pulley

I prefer keeping the VVT on. Coz Am running stock. Kekekeke.
  19. beyond

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Looking for: AE101 Wagon Dashboard (Digital Aircond parts). The internal AC stuffs. Blower and etc.
  20. beyond

VVT Pulley

Hahaha. To make my dad happy. He has been bugging me and nagging that the 4AFE engine was way quieter than the 20v . On the other hand, I wound not say that its a proper characteristic. New VVT no noise. Its supposed to be that way. Dirty VVT exhibits diesel sound. That s not right either.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....i wan to post this thread on behalf of my 2 frends. K. any Proton sifu running with GSR or evo engine...pls give some advice...

This Wira n Putra have decide to swap Turbo engine....but they still confuse wit gsr n evo. 1st of all they have done so many things at their car..ultra racing complete package, GAB SS series, Autofoam complete, 17" wheels with 205/40 tyre. So their mechanic said, "u have done so many things n have solid handling ride, y dont put evo's engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience