Search results

1. D

Wira Owners Club.....

fixed d after been in the sleep for 2 years :biggrin: its hazard car. there were lot of issues last time. so this time hopefully it ok LOL
  2. D

Wira Owners Club.....

FYI guys WOC is still active. the official TT is still running and Im currently the President of the Club. Do let me know if you need to know more. Also we have move our forum to FB which you guys can look for WiraOwnersClub where we have active conversation between the club members on basically...
  3. D

Is This The Best On-the-Road Comeback Ever?

how in the world is that explanation is acceptable? sometimes its really takes patience talk to the enforcers. one guy will tell u one thing while the other will tell differently. from my perspective view, the lorry is at fault as he did not stop and run away instead. can be considered as...
  4. D

Watch The Thrills and Spills of S1T's 10 Years in The WRC

rally. always love the driving skills on controlling the cars and things they do in order to finish the race. :rock:
  5. D

LAUNCH: The New 2012 Honda City - Where To Next? (From RM85,980 OTR)

honda got intimidated with proton preve? :rofl:
  6. D

17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

and i thought when he is in the sales team he should know how to respond more professionally. dang....
  7. D

Need Advice for deserted car.

you will need to sent ur car for puspakom inspection and also it need to pass the JPJ inspection as well to make sure the car is not stolen and etc. troublesome but that the best way to do it. when only it passes the inspection you can renew its roadtax mate. As for the insurance, i dont think...
  8. D

Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

ur friend bank the whole cash or just the deposits? did u and ur friends go and see the car and the owner first before you decided to bank in the cash? good luck bro. lets hope the police will do their job..... 30k is a lot of money weii
  9. D

Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

ur friend bank the whole cash or just the deposits? did u and ur friends go and see the car and the owner first before you decided to bank in the cash? good luck bro. lets hope the police will do their job..... 30k is a lot of money weii
  10. D

Proton Owners Pride

i dont really understand why you still keep the persona although it keeps on giving you problem. why not trade in and overlap your car loan to get a 'proper' car you wanted? me family been using proton cars and so far, no major issues. heck even myself is using wira for 5 years and never regret...
  11. D

Motorized Exhaust Cutouts to switch boom volume at will - The Marketplace

tried it last time and it didn't last long. throttle body jammed after some time and indirectly let the exhaust fumes in my car. throw it away and just maintained using the straight flow exhaust instead. i used the throttle body with the bicycle lever last time. it was fun tho really. :smile:
  12. D

STOLEN: Proton Wira Sedan (Majorca Black) WJK 1375

owh crap. they started on stealing cars now? i just lost my rim few weeks ago guys. seems its going to be a fav place for these bugger again i think... btw, im staying pandan indah. they stole it not too long after i park my car. ur car color is marjoca black eh? i think those thieves thought...
  13. D

Proton bags first points in IRC at Spain

well, whatever it is, its cool to see that finally proton is using its neo to compete. cant wait for them to enter WRC. :proud:
  14. D

VW to challenge Nurburgring 24 Hours with 440hp Golf24

holy smokes that does look impressive! yeah i agreed with pomen_gtr, it does look like its going for DTM race rather 24hrs race. :love:
  15. D

Group B rally cars gone wild

i truly adore those group b drivers and co pilots. for me personally, they are the most skilled and got the balls of steel to drives those machines. never get bored watching them even if its just on youtube or on the dvd that i bought.
  16. D

Swede carbon fiber Ferrari set for sideways action

i think the owner spend so much on the chasis build up so, the fellali engine is kiv for time being :rofl: but i wont be surprised if later on their will dump in the engine to make it more interesting. hehehe
  17. D

Saturday Night Fever set to Ignite Christmas night at SIC

is there a specific class for cars that enters or anything goes kinda rule? im interested to race hehehe.. it would be wayyy fun that after you finish the race, straight go to the car wash hehehe ---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 PM...
  18. D

Proton Inspira now available at the showrooms - Prices start at RM78,999

time to go to the showroom and look for the 2.0 version hehehe..
  19. D

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

yeah its from wira LE 1.8. im using the complete set (engine/wiring/gb) since the original owner sell it off to me and convert to gsr 210. even w/o using the rsm, it can still go 220+. the c99 is assembled in malaysia but as far as i know, for the first batch, the engine is flown directly from...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Ford GT40 is indeed a rare car no matter where in what country you are in. Even in a country with lots of import cars (due to low/zero tax), the GT40 is a very rare sight. To put it appropriately, this American V8 legend is a sight to behold.

So when my friend...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience