Search results

1. R

LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

ahaa .. i do know what happened on that day .. Just wanted the Liverpool fans who "caused" the incident to R I P .. As for the 39 that died .. hope they R I P too. On a lighter note, whats with mark gonzalez .. looks like he`s gotten him self in a spot of trouble .. rgrgr .. did any...
  2. R

R I P my fellow Liverpudlians ...
  3. R

Adios abang Nando .. May you find it easier to find the back of the net at Valencia. :- Nando gone .. clear signal we are gonna get us a striker !! .. Cisse ? .. I think it depends if his value goes up during the world cup :() or maybe Rafa is gonna give him another season .. ??? I...
  4. R

How long to idle after coldstart ?

i read in an msn article that instead of letting your car sit the in ideal, you can drive it very slowly at first and as the temperature increase you can drive like normal .. saves petrol burnt on idealing .. any comments ??
  5. R

We all know Rafa is not a man who will be held for ransom, its either we are getting the player at a resonable price or he will get somone else .. unlike houllier who spent money at his will and ended up brining in unfit/unproven talents. Whats the news on Sinama anyway ? He is staying ...
  6. R

WC or no WC .. the top teams are always gonna pay big buks to get the players they want and sell them of at cut prices. Its just part of todays footballing agenda. Players would rather sign after the WC, better chances of getting higher wages if they put in an impressive performance. Did...
  7. R

Well the WC will show more of Mr. Kyut, wonder if he tempted larger clubs to make an offer by stating he would love to play for newcastle .. I have seen bits and pieces of him, he operates more on the outside of the box and joins in the attack .. but is definately is an attacking threat looking...
  8. R

For all his mistakes .. he did clear the ball of the line in the Champions League finals.. Liverpool made an offer for Dirk Kuyt .. how good is he anyway ? Is he an in the box player ?? aka RVN type ?
  9. R

Not to mention all the back breaking training hours .. dont think he can do much of a samba with carra and hypia - no nonsence defender .. hehe .. Iam just praying Rafa finds a gem of a striker who will make other clubs wishing they had him. Thats the sign when you have a really really good...
  10. R

Wow .. 30 mill sure is more then i expected. Geuss the new stadium plans isnt going to be implemented too soon .. Well according to BBC, Liverpool has alredy made an offer for Sevilla full back Daniel Alves for a reported 7 mil Fabio Aurellio - Left Full Back / Winger <--- we signed him...
  11. R

I geuss u cant recruit everyone you want .. So whats our transfer budget for this year ? I see rumours that we might be purchasing a full back for 7 mil, thats kind of pricy !! .. Is the new LFC kit out alredy ?? ..... .. .. ... .... .. . . . . . wonder whats the away jersey gonna look...
  12. R

He may be able to cut it in the EPL, but in Europe I dont see him as that kind of player .. but you never know. Its hard to find a player who usually becomes good when you buy him from a lower division club ... however its safer to buy a player who knows the EPL then a player who hasnt played an...
  13. R

:confused_smile: I hope he doesnt come. That would be a waste of valuble money. He may put in crosses, but he rarely scores any gols. We need our wide man to score at least 10 - 12 gols a season .. do remember that Crouch is not the best player when he is attacking a ball and heading it to gol...
  14. R

_______ l l __O l l l ' l l____' ________l ' ' '...
  15. R

Water enternig .. but no idea how ..

Orite..i did some further testing on my own, and water is entering trough the sides of the car for the spliage near the front door. Iam not sure why its speeping through, but it is .. Thanks for the shop recomendation..iam bringing the car to glenmarie since its still under warranty and if...
  16. R

:Not_Impressed: Dont you just love Chelski .. buying everyone off with their money.. maybe they can buy some fans to fill the stadiums as well .. :Not_Impressed:
  17. R

:Not_Impressed: typooo error .. nothing to do with Mr. Stam. Was man utd ever interested in obtaining xabi alanso ? Cause my friend said Liverpool stole him from them .. i knew Madrid showed some interest .. but Man U ?? ...
  18. R

:shades_smile: ITs not going to be a fairy tale ending for them .. no matter how even if the reach the finals, i see them either meeting AC Milan or Barca in the final. If its Milan, its going to 2x harder since they lost if the last time around so foolishly. If its Barca, Ronaldhino will...
  19. R

Treble .. they were moer like pebbels.. but with all that pebbels we managed to build a road to Istambul and seek glory there .. :shades_smile: Wonder how MU fans will feel if Arsenal wins the Champ. League this season .. HEHEHE .. :_: :emoticon_U:
  20. R

BUYing Rim In Klang

the suspension is to soft laa .. 3 people in the car also it scrapes when you go over a hump. if you put 15, better lower your car more if not gap sure look dem big. 16" i think is ok la. Fuel consuption is not tht bad, plus if you do up your car, air filter,plugs,grounding .. it will run...