Search results

1. M

CKD 2020 Proton X70 Launched! New 7-DCT & 2WD only

Obviously in term of price. Highest torque of them all. 300Nm 7 speeds DCT. Ventilated Front Seats with 'Boss Switch' for Front Passenger Seat, Reclinable Rear Seatbacks Sunroof
  2. M

CKD 2020 Proton X70 Launched! New 7-DCT & 2WD only

"Overall, yes, this 2020 X70 is a small step forward, not a big leap over the CBU model. But the fact is, the original X70 was a great car, and this new one is even better. At this price range, nothing even comes close – the Proton is in a class of its own. Heck, I’ll say it again, even if it’s...
  3. M

Tire Price list Zth

Toyo TR1 195 55 15 RM 165 - S one setia alam. Dry grip excellent. Wet grip pretty good. Noise better than T1R. Very value for money compared to RE003.
  4. M

Tire Price list Zth

Rydanz Roadster 02 - 195 55 15 - RM120 Surprisingly good UHP tyre. Dry - 8/10 Wet - 7/10 Noise - 7/10
  5. M

Best of the best engine oils

This also not a fake oil. They are locally blended. As of now I will take the risk. It should be no problem as long change 7k to 8k interval.
  6. M

My logic said no but I just give a try. Done 8000km and nothing happened. Not said they are too good but hey I'm done another 2000km with fresh new mizu 10w-40.
  7. M

No I'm not. I'm using it. What good I just said it is good. Im not in KL.
  8. M

They actually registered with API and insured their product with lonpac. And yes their price is dirt cheap.
  9. M

How about MIZU engine oil which is quite famous in Lazada & Shopee. Tried once 10w-40 for saga BLM. Doing OK. no complain. The price is cheap.
  10. M

Society Newbie seeking for help! Myvi or Iriz?

"I wanted a fun to drive daily runabout car, that are reliable and good gearshift. It is not going to be a track weapon, but a touge fun car or road hoonigan where hog the fast lane until the car run out of steam." sound more iriz than myvi.