Search results

1. W

SSCUS sport seat with Waja railing

bought from SSCUS at old airport road. ** pls note that the item has been sold.
  2. W

item sold to a nice gentleman. thank you
  3. W

not sure how to answer, well i guess its a bit hard compare to normal seats. i am in Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam.
  4. SSCUS sport seat with Waja railing

Took it out from my waja before i sold the car. Cheap price for fast sale. 2 Seats.
  5. W

Caska CD/DVD player!!

Hi what GPS software does it use? and does it have Malaysia/singapore map installed?
  6. W

Caska CD/DVD player!!

Hi. may i know how much is the player for Camry with GPS. thanks.
  7. W

[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

Ori evo7 spoiler can fit waja boot meh?
  8. W

7k quite expensive... still thinking la. now spend 3k+ repair my engine already.. sigh... now power steering giving problem.
  9. W

Darren, when upgrade to GSR? Bodykit look fast and garang. must have engine to match ma.. hehehe
  10. W

BNR34, 7k+ expensive man. never mind. my auto gear now seems ok for the moment after i did flushing. no rush. Darren, when la are u putting GSR? now your car got go fast look already. now must put in faster engine.
  11. W

Impressive!. for me only stock GSR engine cukup already. hehe
  12. W

no ler. busy with work and now got baby, take most of my time.
  13. W

yeah. its a bit high. did u do any mod to your GSR? e.g increase boost, etc
  14. W

CXs, GSR makan minyak? how much is the consumption? coz i planning to change to GSR soon.
  15. W

i am one of the victim of the recent Shah Alam flood. Never mind. got reason to change engine. hahaha. baby is ok. big lor now. can walk already. my ICE: sub gone, woofer box gone. Mid gone. AMP, twetter and Head OK. ok. set. pls check on the engine and let me know. thanks so much for your...
  16. W

hi Guys sorry been out of action for a while. busy with work and baby... :) how have u guy been? from the forum, seems like you guys are having such fun! spate of bad luck happen to my car. kena flood... dam kau sad. now clean and fix but auto gear jerking. now seriously...
  17. W

WajaRS what is your number? i am free this afternoon.
  18. W

WajaRS, can i come along too? i wanna change rim. Found one that i like. Brand is ICE. free tomorrow ka?
  19. W

WajaRS, got my promote bodykit from Daiichi. Unfortunately they only have fibre version. PU dun have. Got the side and rear skirt for 350. Price quite ok. But not install yet. Planning to do it on 21/10 after my big project at work... Now looking for front lip. any ideas? ZTH got bodykit meh...
  20. W

WajaRS, go for Promote bodykit. very nice. i have bought it. just no time to fix it only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nasim Sdn Bhd, the official distributor of the Peugeot brand in Malaysia, has indicated that they have ear-marked next week for the launch of the highly anticipated all-new Peugeot 408 (T73).

<!--more-->The 408 will be entering into C-segment competition armed with its performance, spaciousness, elegance and safety. According to Nasim, the Peugeot 408 looks to raise the bar in terms of quality and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience