Search results

1. E

Satria neo campro modification done, 117 hp only

salam to all car enthusiasts, sorry if out of topic I need some explanation on fuel pressure regulator, do I have to change the stock fuel rail to a performance fuel rail in order to install a fpr? advise needed.
  2. E

Sound come out from suspension

i felt the same too, do bumpstop available in market separately?
  3. E

Owh yeah, that true, i did some research for the bumpstop, i dont think my gab he series have that.. picture of the sus im using for your reference
  4. E

thanks pal, that helped me getting a picture of it, what would be your suggestion after lowering the car? is it better to change some related parts that is performance oriented or remain stock parts?
  5. E

thanks izso, its height is 2 finger gap between tire and fender with 15" inch rims, satria neo, yes, went to tire shop, they replaced the ball joint and ARB link, even solved, appreciate if you can explain the relation with bump stops that match with lowered height, also the relation with...
  6. E

dear car enthusiasts, need some explanation, i drove out my car from car park which was a steep slope, even i tried to escape thru sideways, still i wrecked my front bumper causing maximum pressure on my front left tire and suspension, now i hear a squeeze sound (front left side) everytime i go...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heloo....all sifu...jst wanna know that...izit any car can add a Turbo on it????.....some said no power to bost it....but y kancill 660cc got turbo ?? sorry for my stupid mind....hehe.... :tee: .....pls teach me k....thanksssssssssssssssss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience