1. IZME

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

PS I live in Surigao City Philippines
  2. IZME

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

I live in Surigao City, Philippines
  3. IZME

My restored 1995 Lancer Glxi is out of commission at the moment :-( I replaced most everything BUT the By-Pass Tube! It rusted a hole in it and got very hot and blew the head gasket. In taking the head off one of the head bolts broke, I got the broken one out. BUT can't find a set of new...
  4. IZME

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Where can I buy a completset of head bolts for my 1995 Lancer Glxi 4g92a sohc
  5. IZME

I looked into the TD04 turbo, but I could not find a place that sold them same as the intercooler. What I want is to find a shop that sells complete kits with everything included. I live in a small city in the Philippines so I can only buy from the internet.
  6. IZME

I contacted Speedworks and they told me they only do custom tuning. That's what I want is a total kit, been doing lots of searching with no luck.
  7. IZME

Not very worried about cost just would like a moderate power gain, it's one of my daily cars. The engine I overhauled which included new pistons, rings, crank, bearings, seals, valves, valve springs and cam. They were all OEM from Japan. I've already bought a new 609 MAF for a turbo not...
  8. IZME

Something is missing from this picture a turbo!!! Where can I buy a complete turbo kit for my 1995 Lancer Glxi 4g92 sohc?
  9. IZME

Told my wife what you requested. She said wow lots of writting LOL
  10. IZME

No it’s a Philippine car I bought for 30,000 Pesos / 574.00 USD had been setting for 4 years. Total costs including the car, parts and paint cost 278,000 Pesos / 5,320.00 USD. It runs and drives like a new car no rattles at all, also the inside looks new. Everything works including the power...
  11. IZME

:blush: Thank you
  12. IZME

I just finished restoring my 1995 Lancer Glxi. I personaly did all the painting and body work plus engine overhaul. It has a new front and rear suspension. It took me 2 years to complete. It looks better in person than the pictures.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience