Search results

1. Honda EG/EH - Interior conversion and antitheft system

Before you guys start, nope, i have not buy my EG yet...haha... still got things to check here and there before commit anything as per title, would like to know the following 1) For a civic EH, how much does it cost to fully convert the interior into EG? 2) What is the best antitheft...
  2. Civic radiator

Seen a few EG/EH some with "long" radiator and some with "short" radiator Can i know why is it so? which is stock and which is modify or swap from other car? which is better ? thanks again sifu
  3. honda civic blue tag

what does it mean when a honda civic is blue tag? will there be any problem owning this type of car?
  4. sealant

Anyone can recommend any sealant for hose?
  5. which drives better?

As per title, which car drive or handle better? -neo -EF, EG, EK (all same?) -beemer (any specific model?) i am surveying for secondhand car now, thx
  6. Is there such thing as a k20a type r with grey cover?

Is there such thing as a k20a type r engine with grey cover? please help to confirm. thx
  7. More problem....rust in my boot floor...advice needed

recently opening up to check my spare tire ended up finding the boot floor is rusted here and there.. any sifu here know what is the best solution for now? should i sand it? or can i just apply of some those rust remover spray? after spraying i need to wipe it dry? after that i should use...
  8. All type of sound from my car... help !

Hi, i own a 2008 satria neo 1.6 non-cps manual. until recently (few months back) i start to hear all kind of sound coming from my car, i try to describe it as much as possible, hope sifu can help me diagnose what is the problem 1) when decelerate/ let go of pedal after moving, can hear...
  9. Should i get a 180sx?

posted in car manufacture section earlier, thought it would be more appropriate to post here. Hi, new here. Planning to get a 180sx. Would like to ask if it is difficult to get 180sx parts now? 180sx parts are interchangable with which car model? how about workshop? any recommendation in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I got an offer to trade in my standard GSR gearbox with a full lock lsd GSR gearbox. Was just wondering what are the disadvantages of a full lock for FWD. Comments greatly appreciated especially from those who might already be using a full lock FWD gearbox. Thanks!:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience