Search results

1. J

Ultra Racing, user experience please?

bro, try this.... put in rm20.00 fuel then pay rm5.00 gombak toll then u speed to bentung toll. gombak toll to terowong speed should not less than 120kmh after terowong try to maintain 130kmh till toll karak. then make a u-turn n come back to gombak. i've done this every month for the past 3 -...
  2. J

WTS: Sabelt 4 Point Racing Harness

bro price maner?
  3. J

Super light weight sport rim

bro gua interested on the siren. is it police siren only or both 3 type sirens. how many watts is it. need to know the loc to collect too. my number 012 6450330 - joe
  4. J

[wts]Enkei CPS-2 Silver.. Thanks..

bro gua nak 2 bijik jer rim ni. so klu u nak sebijik jer share dgn gua 250.00 per bijik nak? klu ok call me at 012 6450330 joe
  5. J

Accs. For Sale, Clear Store Room

bro clarion tu ada lg tak? how is the condition? klu still with u sms me 012-6450330 i'll collect tomolo/latest saturday
  6. J

[WTS] Silicon Coil Spring Insert/Isolator

bro, for adjustable spring sukan oso hv ka? me using gab adjustable hi/lo
  7. J

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

hi all sifu(s) i've bought a custom made muffler in kulai johor. inlet pipe 2" seperated inside the muffler to 2 outlet of 1" each. i'm imagining to put this muffler right after the oval shape midbox and the pipings straight out until the rear axle and bend to the left and right behind the...
  8. J

how to get accurate speed after changing size of tyre/rim???

bro, just a thought.... 175/70/13 = 185/60/14 = 195/50/15 = 205/40/16 i think the total diameter for all this read the same except the tire wide. we increase the rim diameter but we decrease the tire thickness. so its suppost to read same diameter. (ye ke ni ) i've tried stand 3 size of rims...
  9. J

(WTS) Cheap item here...

bro veil sard attack meter still avail? if so sms me at 012 6450330 im in bdr tun razak. or u wanna sell it in package of 3 items.... i juz need th sard coz im driving toyota
  10. J

(WTS) Cheap item here...

bro interested to buy Sard attack meter call me 0126450330 loc cheras bdr tun razak - joe
  11. J

Toyota Convoy Gatherings

hi. so the convoy will be done in sept ehh..... ok. i wanna suggest we go by simpang pulai coz the road much better thru there. sumore we straight reach brinchang. last time i went there the road from tanah rata to brinchang under construction. sumore from tapah toll to simpang pulai toll is...
  12. J

cheap sale mostly for toyota(clearing my hse)

i need the door panel call / sms me if not yet sold 0126450330 joe
  13. J

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

hi all toyotarian mine was AE92 yr 88'. engine 4AGE TVIS (with red color wording on the rocker cover) dunno which model exactly. Last time test 0 - 100km bout 8 sec ++ (Alone in the car). Top speed (tried at LPT to Kuantan with 4paxs weighing 62kgs each) 218km/h. FC - KL to Awana Kijal...
  14. J

How to DIY this kind of splitter??? (pics inside)

hi bro2 DIY. i've done my diffuser using acrylic 3mm thickness. first i use the manila card n cut it to make sure it will fit nicely before i cut the acrylic according to the manila card. then i ribette em to the bumper. u can oso use aliminium in which u can buy from Kamco in salak selatan if...
  15. J

Tom's New Action 15X7JJ For sale

hi bro farouk seandainya tiada pembeli ....... me interested to buy but mampu utk harga 300.00 only. if u seem to find dead end call me for that price 012 6450330 joe
  16. J

USA CUSTOM MADE 16" SPORT RIM FOR SALE

ada pic ker bro? pic rim maksud saya....
  17. J

Super-Charge

hi nice product bro. well do it fit in toyota's engine like levin TVIS 1.6? converted to BT...... i still love my old engine but wanna hv more power......( start saving money oledi)
  18. J

blacktop OEM cam wif adjustable pulley

bro is the cal still available n can it fit into red top TVIS. how much if camshaft alone?
  19. J

15' OZ rims

its 19.8kg/pc
  20. smelly

can ne1 help me..... after a while after i install fuel regulator, i smell strong smell of fuel during ignition. can ne1 tell me y this hapened?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the Pivot website earlier today and as I was
looking @ the Stepping Gauge section, I got curious about something.

1) Why is there a need to install such a meter in a car? The car already
comes with a RPM meter. What difference does this Pivot meter make? Why
do cars need to install things like Boost Meter, Speed Meter, Tachometer
and Shift Lamps?

2) Are such lamps only installed for Manual Transmission cars? or do
people actually install in on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience