Search results

1. D

Honda Civic 2022 - AKA Mini Accord

I think its time I need a new car. On first inspection Paultan site, the rear looks meh. But subsequent articles on Thai and Sing specs and a couple of videos on youtube, I am starting to love this matured rear look (Some say it looks like the old elantra, some say the new jetta, some say...
  2. D

ATF. Stick to stock or use hifi I.E Torco?

Any difference using high performance Atf? Abit dubious bec it's function is only for changing gear. Worth the extra money?
  3. D

Best of the best engine oils

OK so I tried searching the forum for a topic discussion on engine oils but unfortunately topics are restricted to certain car brand within car subforum Would like to gather all car enthusiast opinion here. From my understanding There's mineral, semi and full. Since this is best of the best...
  4. Can Myvi 1.5 fit 205/50/16 Michelin PS4? without much compromise

Fellow car enthusiasts, I am using 190/50/15 profile currently for myvi icon 1.5SE (2015 facelift) 205/50/16 thats the lowest it can get for michelin ps4. Theres no 205/45/16 17 inch is overkill and too much FC even if on light weighted rims. 15 inch is stucked with ps3 and re003. Any...