Search results

1. D

2021 Tyre Reviews UHP Summer Tyre Test

I am trying to change turanza t005a away to something better. Michelin ps4 but does it have chipping issues driving on pothole roads
  2. D

Honda Civic 2022 - AKA Mini Accord

I think its time I need a new car. On first inspection Paultan site, the rear looks meh. But subsequent articles on Thai and Sing specs and a couple of videos on youtube, I am starting to love this matured rear look (Some say it looks like the old elantra, some say the new jetta, some say...
  3. D

Project MU brake products: are they very good?

Buy from kent goh la. He has project mu, wp pro among his top range. But to be honest i just want safety on road and ns400 happen to be reasonably priced
  4. D

290 per pair. Exclude caliper repair and brake bleed. With Kent. His shop still very busy despite cmco lolz
  5. D

Changing my brake pads today to NS400 Project MU. I never tried project mu before but it sounded good reputation and all. Previously using icer.
  6. D

Fuel for performance?

When I just started working I have this HSBC amanah card which allows 8 percent rebate for shell caltex petronas, shell being nearest to petrol station. Then as time goes by I read more articles on performances of cars, upgrades, maintenance on forums and online, so I tried here and there and...
  7. D

FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER

I use cataclean. Oh boy this is some good stuff. It does magic to my 12 year old latio and even on a newer car it revs much smoother. The noise and roughness of revness is subject to engine oil that i use though. Costs rm 135 per bottle. I use on every engine oil change when i have abt 2...
  8. D

Fuel for performance?

With the new euro4 No differences at all running penang KL with ron 95 and 97. Still i prefer caltex with bhp closely behind for smoothness and less roar of engine (I dont know if placebo or gut feel) but I also believe its cleaner as refinery is Singapore
  9. D

Are Lightweight Rims worth the investment?

Write petition to michelin to come up ps4 15 inch. Otherwise i also look to re004 once re003 botak
  10. D

What is the maximum price you would pay for rims.

Relatively hard to find 15 inch light weight below 2k. Advanti costs slightly more. I am actually looking for lightweight for the myvi
  11. D

Best of the best engine oils

When do you decide to change -w30 to -w40? My car is now 76k mileage, I run penang KL once/twice a month, averages 2000 km a month
  12. D

Are Lightweight Rims worth the investment?

Trim 10kg from yourself, and no need to upgrade. :rofl:
  13. D

ATF. Stick to stock or use hifi I.E Torco?

What about oil filter? Using performance filter and stock filter any diff? Some people go the extra mile ATF flush Engine flush
  14. D

Turn off the aircond will gives extra mileage?

I heard theories if you off your air cond your engine overheats faster. Part of aircond is to cool engine?
  15. D

Glass coating on top of ceramic coating -- why?

I went to f1 Autospa in klang recently for CNY to do mine the 680 package but given price of 612 with 10 percent discount. This package includes 2x more polish in the next 8 months for free. And subsequent of the same package costs rm81. They also have coating package for new car. It's about...
  16. D

ATF. Stick to stock or use hifi I.E Torco?

Any difference using high performance Atf? Abit dubious bec it's function is only for changing gear. Worth the extra money?
  17. D

Any perceived difference when u drove with shell vs amsoil? I also store shell in my storeroom for my less driven cars. Hence I can't make the difference. Those cars nv go to highway. Only around penang Island
  18. D

Why former user. U got other fav brand now a?
  19. D

Tangan gatal changed to amsoil signature series 5w30 for a try. Should I still stick to OCI every 6 months for this oil or 1 year? I know my annual mileage is not 25k miles but somewhere about 10k to 12k km. If I push it a little further, for good. Maintenance but cost saving purpose, I change...
  20. D

Old Myvi(2009) 1.3 ATF use DIII or D3-SP?

I am on 50k km for my Myvi. I have never changed atf so far. How frequent should we do it? If didn't do does it mean change gear from ie P to D harder

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys....

just bought a set of sport pedals... set of 2 for auto tranny.
my problem is that the new brake pedal is bigger that the original.
the new pedal 4 have screw holes... i was suppose to drill some holes on
the ori pedal so that i can bolt em up.... but it can't be done coz of the
different sizes...

currently thinking of adding a new metal plate to the old pedal.
the new plate will be identical in size to the new pedals...
i'm thinking of welding this plate to the ori pedal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience