Search results

1. Going to service my atos. Looking for advice on fluids I'm going to use.

Hi there again ZTH, this year I plan to do some slightly major service to my Atos 1.1 (auto) - Engine oil + Oil Filter - ATF + Gearbox Filter - Brake Fluid + Brake Pads I actually plan to buy my fluids and parts online and bringing it to the shop. Because for some reason I'm abit nitpicky with...
  2. J

Test driving cars? Is there any kinda TnC

I was just wondering cuz. Recently I've been wanting to test out 86/BRZ so I've been to a couple of used dealers and even a first hand dealership. Not that I can buy one now but aim to work towards owning one in the future. Used car dealers would ask you to put a booking. to test drive the car...
  3. Is it wise for me to buy these second hand cars?

Hi there ZTH, I'm just curious to know your opinions on getting second hand cars for someone like me who is currently in this kind of lifestyle/situation -I am currently 26 years old and I've already worked for 5 years. I have gathered some amount of saving for future uses (or in case of...
  4. EE90 to AE92 trueno headlights conversion?

Hi guys, Just want to know your opinions on EE90 corolla conversion to AE92 trueno headlights. I'm interested in this because its my second best go to option cause I cant afford an AE86. :sweatsmile: The ideal setup I'm going for is just an EE90 with AE92 trueno headlights convert with a 4AGE...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got tis "petua" from my "orang tua"... just wanna share wit u all lor...

wen ur car so old like mine, u will xperience klekang sound when u closed ur door rite? here wat to do...

open ur door, see the black rubber around ur door? see wether it oledi hav litle hole. if ur door don hav hole 1, oso can use tis "petua"

now, use "aquarium hose" (which ppl use to connect from air pump to bubble the fish...), jolok inside the rubber to make them become thicker and stiffer(cut little hole...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience