Search results

1. skokoman

Partime Education Programme For Working Adult

It seems to me that an essay format is best suited to develop students' ability to think constructively. As Jordan Peterson said, in order to raise the level of education, you need to teach students to write texts. If you have problems with writing essay, this problem can be easily solved by...
  2. skokoman

Essay

Uniqueness is one of the basic features of a high-quality essay. The percent of plagiarism detected in your paper can not only lower your grade but also spoil your reputation as a student because many teachers would appraise it as cheating. In order not to fall into a trap, you should carefully...
  3. skokoman

Essay

Friends, at the university gave the task to write an essay about Elon Musk and his contribution to alternative types of energy. Please help me with ideas.
  4. skokoman

Math problem.

If you have problems with math or another subject at school or university, you can contact these guys https://paperleaf.ca/assignment/ They will help you with homework, write essays, term papers and much more.
  5. skokoman

Car Alternator or Battery Issue

I had similar problems with my car ( another model) , guy in service told me, that this is alternator problems. I had to buy another alternator on boodmo.com . Good , that problem solved after that. I was afraid that I was wasting my money.
  6. skokoman

What's the next car you'll buy?

Your nose failed you, mate :)
  7. skokoman

Thank you, my friend! Your answer is very informative.:congrats:
  8. skokoman

How to understand? it's will be my first car... is it like love at first sight?:burnout:
  9. skokoman

Hi guys, I'm new here, I want to ask your advice about buying a car. My choice is Hyundai Grand i10 . In my opinion, this car is very good for the money and not very expensive to maintain. At the same time, Korean cars seem to be reliable. What you think? Your opinion is very important for me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried/wanna try this? Maybe get a PC power fan and fix it at the intake. But not smooth enuff. Where to get ball bearing fans? Project feastable?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience