Search results

1. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

Lol gg just buy at petrol station not much price different. Unless you rather come kl sapu all just for cheaper price..
  2. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

Yeah which caused the leakage on the packaging issue and people making fuss about it saying it is safer to buy the local one.
  3. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

Lol! Just not your luck. If all store finish just go to the shell station buy lor. I heard they doing promotion currently..
  4. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

Perhaps. But what im sure of that there was issue before where the products was not well-handled by those supermarket workers which causing packaging defect such as leaks or dents on the bottle. Hence, people assume that the engine oil was compromised or altered..
  5. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

Damn. I never knew there a lot more behind the engine lubricants industry.
  6. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

So you mean to tell that some fully synthetic oil are almost the same quality as semi? Didnt know that.. I have a lack of faith the one sold in supermarket since there rumors saying it might be recycled oil thats why theyre cheap. Lol maybe just me though got too into those propagandas.
  7. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

Lol good point. Nobody will use fake engine oil if they knew its fake. Only people not in the right mind would.. xD
  8. M

Hey dont insult my thread please. I open just want to ask 11.11 what do people buy and its alread 19.11 people still respond promoting online shopping sites.. Requesting mod to close this thread please.
  9. M

Many things la. You go check yourself at carousell la.. Honestly just i think their apps just more convernient to use for online shopping if you compare to mudah or whatever. Haiz..
  10. M

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Yeah lol. The most scary thing is it almost 2019 yet black magic still a common practice around us.
  11. M

Then same traffic problem occur. No need wait for promotion la. Go carousell buy 2nd hand item better..
  12. M

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

This kinda thing sure got people sent to you one.
  13. M

So i heard. Many complains about the failed transaction. Haha what a disappointment.
  14. M

Shoot i forgot about this thread suddenly go lazada fanboy spamming.
  15. M

What you guys bought from 11.11 yesterday? I missed it to buy accessories part
  16. M

Caregiver wanted

oh. okay la like that. maybe they focused on the populated area more because theres more demand there
  17. M

Caregiver wanted

that sounds convenient enough. and i just checked the website. so many services too. so useful for future reference.
  18. M

Caregiver wanted

is this site good? how does it works? can trust one?
  19. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

For me, when it comes to car care theres alot you have to take consider of beside cost. Theres reason why there alot of different kind of engine oil made for engine condition. Some cheap engine oil could damage the engine later afraid have to spend more to do overhauling
  20. M

Engine Oil from Tesco

I heard only. Never saw because i never buy lubricants from them. But if not mistaken it was a big issue early this year so many people complain about the damaged and leaking packaging. Plus some also claim that the one they bought at supermarket also got mixed with other oil just like workshop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry for i always mess up what they said

there is alot ppl tune out this matterz.

On wheel horsepower (calculation on formula)
FLywheel horsepower (calculation on Formula )
Engine Horsepower (Calculation on formula)

If 200hbps = how many wheelpower , how many flywheel hp ?
If 200 Whp = how many engine power , and flywheel power ?
get my meaning ?

On wheel = when driving?
flywheel on testing ? or what
Engine on tuning ?

any formula or explain ?

what the full name...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience