Search results

1. A

Landsail or Nangkang

I am running on 4 Landsail LS588 UHP. So far its very good for the price. It had good reviews in Europe and therefore I was confident enough to try it. I bought it from Continental CN AUTO TYRE CHERAS SDN BHD in Batu 9 Cheras at a cheap price.
  2. A

Get rid of "Cigarette burn marks" on car paint

Gosh, hope that it could be removed. Frankly, I am a noob when it comes to detailing, and sanding on a clear coat paint sounds scary . But sanding, if done correctly, would not damage the car paint and clear coat right? Worried that the clear coat might be sanded until it's too thin haha. If...
  3. A

Hi, Taman Midah to be exact.
  4. A

Thanks guys so much for the help. Will PM when I am free, most probably next weekend. :hello:
  5. A

Haha you serious ? I don't know how I got them. There are a few yellow spots but the one spot I took with the photo is the worst.
  6. A

I am from Cheras, working in Damansara. So anywhere in and around those areas would be great.
  7. A

Hi guys. Thanks for the replies. I don't think my previous detailer did a 'sanding'. Just the bog standard polishing waxing bla bla. I guess good detailers would be able to help me on the sanding ..anybody to recommend ?
  8. Rim repair

Hi all, Due to my carelessness, I had scratched one of my rims (front right) quite badly. The damage is just cosmetic, and the rim was not bent. Would appreciate it if you guys could recommend a good and decently-priced shop to repair the damaged rim. Thanks.
  9. Get rid of "Cigarette burn marks" on car paint

Hi all, Seek car detailing sifus' advice on whether it is possible to remove what my previous detailer deemed as "cigarette burn marks:smokin:" on my car paint. Kindly see attached photo.. I do not have any ideas how these marks came about, and my previous detailer also said its not possible...