Search results

1. FzL2sHybrid

Project Kancil Moderno with EJ1000 TD04L

Wastegate fitting done. Will install it with screamer pipe.
  2. FzL2sHybrid

Yes, it looks big when install in Kancil.
  3. FzL2sHybrid

Yes bro, my mechs suggest a same method. Use water first. If no leakage then replace it with coolant.
  4. FzL2sHybrid

Yes bro, need to cut front bumper to fit in the turbine.
  5. FzL2sHybrid

Waiting for Intercooler piping and Cylinder Head Bolt.
  6. FzL2sHybrid

8' Nylon Fuel Hose ARC Racing Coolant Sard 49-57 Connector Clip NGK Iridium Plugs. Well, managed to buy some of this items yesterday. Engine progress is at 80%. Just finished do the fuel line and wiring. I will update the engine ( pictures soon ).
  7. FzL2sHybrid

It will be a load dyno. I'm targeting boost upwards 3500k. I will update the dyno chart once done.
  8. FzL2sHybrid

Yes. I agree with you. Some of my friends with a same spec but auto transmission, they win a drag between Honda b16a vtec at pasir gudang drag race and mivec 1.8 as well. Mine is manual so would be more advantage. Correction for your statement, EJ cc is 1000 not 660. most of 660T drag car use EJ...
  9. FzL2sHybrid

For tyre size : 165/50/15 with TE rims.
  10. FzL2sHybrid

Ok i got it. Well, i think 150 is just my target for this kind of setup. We just wait until the dyno run settle. Maybe more and maybe less. Thanks iszo.
  11. FzL2sHybrid

bro. search in youtube, theres many kancil monster dragster win for open kategory. Even with Vtec turbo, Evos and skyline. Power to weight ratio. 150 hp is a small amount bro, most of the dragster has 200 above and 1 that i saw in JB has 420hp! Please don't underestimate a small car like...
  12. FzL2sHybrid

Managed to bought this L2S fuel tank. This is internal pump type not like normal kancil tank the pump is external. Just to make sure fuel flow to the regulator and engine always consistent and sufficient.
  13. FzL2sHybrid

Current condition. Wiring in progress. Then other stuff. Will update accordingly.
  14. FzL2sHybrid

Well, base on the negative reviews for the AVS Spark Plugs, i manage to changed it with NGK Iridium 4 . Luckily, FCR JB ( shop ) allow me to changed it. Thanks for all of your advice. I just want to play safe.
  15. FzL2sHybrid

I plan to make the outlet for Exhaust and Wastegate pipings at the right fender. Straight stainless steel pipe from exh. manifold and wastegate. Should be as loud as a speedboat. lol. We will see.
  16. FzL2sHybrid

Yes bro, like Piggy ECU is around 1.2k not plus tuning. Engine and gearbox it self already 2800+400. Clutch 800, Turbine 700, banana 1100, and many more..i have the list for all the expenses as for now. Even bolt and nut cost me 180..and so on. 25k is to fully rebuild not only engine, but whole...
  17. FzL2sHybrid

Yeah bro..nature of human. haha
  18. FzL2sHybrid

So far most of the aftermarket parts are base on what i want. It's ok.
  19. FzL2sHybrid

So far already spent RM11500 for engine only. And theres more other stuff need to buy. I buy base on mechanics need. Because i only pay them for labour, for aftermarket, electronics, engine parts and engine i buy by myself. Estimated for engine and performance is 16k-17k. Bodyparts, internal...
  20. FzL2sHybrid

Velocity CustomFuel Rail Adjustable Pillow Ball Sard Radiator Hose Managed to bought some of this item yesterday. Got some item has been ordered like K&N Open Pod FilterG and Greddy EBC-R. The engine will be put inside the bay tomorrow as workshop close for 2 days. ( yesterday and today )...