Search results

1. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Klang Valley bro.
  2. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Any recommendations for reliable workshops? Especially those who don't mind giving in-depth explanation..
  3. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Whoa. Sounds deep... Did you mean the need to upgrade cams and adjustable cam pulleys?
  4. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

LOL... Does it really help??
  5. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

I did a bit of look up on the internet. They say it will sacrifice the torque in the lower range, true? "The slight expansion of the inlet and outlet ports will slightly change the way in which your engine creates power however; torque will be sacrificed lower in the rev range due to the...
  6. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

To sum it all up, ways to increase NA engine's power are Drop In Filter, ECU re-flash and Exhaust Manifold. Any more suggestion??
  7. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

What did you mean by "waxing until so slippery"? 205km/h is like max already. Downhill plus a bit of slip stream. Usually until 200km/h only.
  8. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

What exactly is funnel? Is it muffler/exhaust? Does it pull in more air?
  9. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Yeah. My father drives a 2.0 Inspira. Very small gain only?? I thought should have at least 10% gain in the overall performance...
  10. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

My budget is actually around RM10K. I thought it should be cheaper since I got the 4B11 engine. Only the labor cost of swapping incurred. I don't think I'd go for turbo. Dunno how to maintain. Mark X should be out of question here unless my car can hit 250km/h mark. Lol..
  11. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

What type of cleaner do you recommend?
  12. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Something like this? https://www.coozauto.com.my/proton-inspira-1-8-2-0-2010-2016-kn-high-performance-stock-replacement-washable-air-filters
  13. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Yeah I was referring to the drop-in type. I heard its filtration is not as good as the stock one. Power increased at the cost of engine's longevity, no?
  14. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Was it you who drove a P plate? Lol
  15. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Some say aftermarket filter lets more air in to boost performance but some say it only lets the dust and debris at the same time and affect overall performance. Which one? :dontknow:
  16. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Yeah straight line. Haven't touched the handling yet. Everything's still stock..
  17. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Yeah sure. How did you test your car's top speed and handling?
  18. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

It depends. Haha. I usually don't drive at that speed but if kena "provoke" then I'd be more than happy to entertain. I mean of course I only layan those C or D segment cars la. Anything come with 1.8 Turbo or above don't bother layan. Waste time waste petrol lol. There's something I like about...
  19. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

Yeah true. All those stock turbo cars are definitely a massive trend and here to stay. Being a total noob on this Bolt-On Turbo thing plus its reliability issue, I'd stay away from it now.
  20. P

Proton Inspira Power Mod

I guess I'll just start with remapping and light weight rims first. JDM cars are way beyond my budget now. I mainly drive my Inspira on North South Highway so top speed matters more in this case. There was this Toyota Mark X overtook me effortlessly even while I was on pushing my car at...