Search results

1. P

Continental MC6 vs Falken FK510 vs Continental ExtremeContactSport

The price that I paid was 800 per piece for Continental ECS while Falken FK510 is close to 680-700 depending on the payment mode. So I topup about 240 for a pair to get Continental.
  2. P

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late reply as I've been really busy..... I made up my mind and bought Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/35/19. The price for Falken FK510 and Conti ECS are not too far apart hence i rather pay the extra bucks for Continental. No regret. Although the sidewall is...
  3. P

Continental MC6

So anyone has any review for MC6 so far? How is the performance?
  4. P

If Continental ECS and FK510 are about the same price, you would still go for FK510?
  5. P

I'm not sure how much PS4 cost as the size that I'm using, 235/35/19 for the front doesn't have PS4 but PS4S. But yeah, hopefully it will be around the same as MC6. However, no one mention about the wear rate of FK510. To me, anything with 20k to 25k KM is good. But if FK510 is not far off...
  6. Continental MC6 vs Falken FK510 vs Continental ExtremeContactSport

Hi everyone, as per title, I am trying to find a comparison between these 3: Continental MC6 vs Falken FK510 vs Continental ExtremeContactSport From what I've read, MC6 has stepped up from touring summer tyre(MC5) to UHP tyre, compete against Michelin PS4. Continental ExtremeContactSport on the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is it?

The Delo 400 MGX is Caltex's high performance premium diesel engine oil. Available in SAE 15W-40, it is specially designed to meet requirements of the Malaysian market. This API CJ-4 service category oil is fully compatible with various heavy-duty diesel engines.

The ingredients?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience