Search results

1. Ashleigh Smith

Honda edix 2.0 sport.... Wondering what things I can do with this style wise?

All is good bud love the fact that when it rains no water sits on it just runs straight off no problem :D all is good :D
  2. Ashleigh Smith

I'm surprised I've not seen an edix frv or anything like my car around in my area or any surrounding I've searched for followings in the UK and also videos but not many people are out there with info I've found more info from people on here So what types of reasonable priced engine stuff could...
  3. Ashleigh Smith

Well this is for the family twins due in October/november so engine is fine for me to this is how it's looking I've detailed it for a good 5 hours and the results are here
  4. Ashleigh Smith

Yeah that's good then happy days and I am based in morecambe up near the lake district and blackpool
  5. Ashleigh Smith

Yeah I thought this the first two things that made me attracted to it was the appearance and then the inside I liked the old jap interior I just waned to see what people have done or seen done that keeps it family friendly but nice and nippy at the same time
  6. Honda edix 2.0 sport.... Wondering what things I can do with this style wise?

so I have just bought this edix import and I'm havent seen much on here about them I'd like any ideas for styling I've changed the jap navigation unit and also installing a reverse camera aswell Just want to know what else there is I can add if anyone can help :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right off the factory floor, the Honda CR-Z could be labeled quite a decent hot hatch. It might not be leaving rubber strips on the apexes of corners like its Civic Type-R sibling but it has received some promising reviews from the motoring press.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience