Search results

1. JustDoit

Caregiver wanted

Yes videos like that is very painful to watch when you think about the same thing might happened to your love ones, so better just use Caregiverasia as it is convenient and safe.
  2. JustDoit

Caregiver wanted

Hmm it seems like very good if their payment system is like that, because I had hired someone from outside before to take care of my parents and even though there is one week of holiday where I asked them no need to come as I can take care of my parents on my own they still charged me the same...
  3. JustDoit

Caregiver wanted

Yes I agree, especially when our parents are getting older and having some difficulties with walking, who knows what would happened if they accidentally fell down and there is no one at home to know about it... gosh it just scares me whenever I think about it :(
  4. JustDoit

Caregiver wanted

Well I guess because in the city area most of them are small family with only the parents and their children, while in the rural area they usually live together with their other relatives, so still got some ppl to take care of them when the children go to work.
  5. JustDoit

RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

In my opinion Petronas primax is currently one of the best petrol on the market right now, using primax 97 for my Vios to keep my fuel injector clean, the first car that I bought with my own salary so definitely gonna pay special care to it loh :laugh::laugh:
  6. JustDoit

Mind elaborate more on how does Petronas Primax have better engine performance? Not trying to offend anyone but just want to know the reason why you are saying that, for example more power on pickup or faster acceleration?
  7. JustDoit

I also used other brand before, by comparison I think Petronas wins out in terms of fuel consumption, but cant really say for sure as I only pumped yellow brand for once as that time I was urgently low on fuel so just go to the nearest petrol station to refill.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros in ZTH... i nid some help......my car will jerk for 1 moment suddenly sometimes like wan to mati when normal drive or idle....when i maintain constant speed also will jerk and exhaust sometimes will also sound "bob bob" like it does during idle..... when i accelerate and boost, it will like my engine running too lean and car jerk for a while, i dunno why, my car have tuned using emanage blue just 1 month ago and if a/f ratio already too lean, why i can boost here boost there in this 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience