Search results

1. Fiat 600D doors needed. Fiat 127 903cc engine needed

looking for some VERY good Fiat 600 doors for my project car, also a pushrod 903cc engine from fiat 127....whats out there? cash waiting.
  2. 1996 BMW 318i Auto

anyone interested? it's only had 2 owners, first a doctors wife, then us, always serviced, always new BMW parts as required, runs well, its now surplus to our needs and needs a new home. this is not the usual junk on mudah, it has clean interior and is totally unmolested, engine...
  3. DIY Fiat 600D restorodding

hi guys, I'm restoring/modding a fiat 600D at the moment, shell is having a full rebuild with factory panels where possible and hand made repairs in other areas, the shell is almost done, and now the decision is to with fiat 903 with abarth tuning parts (ready to fit in my workshop) or change...
  4. noripsni

hi guys

just joined, lots of great threads here and lots of petrol heads ! My new project will involve an L2 or L5 engine into a Fiat 600, where is it best to post questions or read about these engines? I'm am new to these Daihatsu motors and need some guidance and contacts, first thing I need is a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, anyone is using speed trap sensor? i used to travel long distance at least twice a week, can't really enjoy driving when i had to 'drag' my car in 90kmph on such a wide n straight highway over nothing....i hate myself wen i had indirectly became 1 of d moron road hog....

i start to consider this illegal yet usefull device...however i always doubt on its accuracy n practicality....any real story abt the speed trap sensor, in terms of the functionality of the device, trouble wen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience