Search results

1. cartoon

Proton Saga BLM, Gen2, Persona, Satria Neo, Neo CPS exhaust system (Superstreet)

Hi bro, sorry to say that, we don't sell the muffler T_T, but how about the exhaust header for CPS?? ^_^
  2. cartoon

Toyota Vios '07 Performance Exhaust System (Supercircuit)

Good morning ^_^ For both Vios 03' and Altis 09', unfortunately we don't have this model yet, but don't worry, we can built a new one for both of you ^_^ Please visit our showroom at sunway for more detial, here is the map: Kevin Garage.com » Contact us
  3. cartoon

RECARO - Auto Interior Customisation

Alfa Romeo 155 / RECARO Seat with Interior Customize For more information, simply just contact us or visit the RECARO showroom located in Sunway Technology Park. - Kevin Kok ( Tel: 012-292 7448 ) H-Performance services No. 30, Jalan PJS 11/16, Sunway...
  4. cartoon

Proton Saga BLM, Gen2, Persona, Satria Neo, Neo CPS exhaust system (Superstreet)

Hi bro, PM has reply, sorry for the late reply. For all others members, I may miss some of the message due to increasing of customer and friend ^_^ So it is better for you to came and visit our showroom at Sunway. you can get the location map by this URL...
  5. cartoon

Hi steven, sorry for the late reply T_T Yes, it can be fit on Waja CPS, but require little modification ^_^ About the full exhaust system, we can custom make for you, just tell us your requirement ^_^
  6. cartoon

Myvi 1.3 equal length exhaust system (Superstreet)

I see, we also customizing full set of exhaust as well, unlike cutting the pipe in pieces and join with the muffler know as "performance". We handle the customize job seriously; using TIG welding, mandrel band, mirror polish, CNC cutting, after the customize job is done, the car will be send...
  7. cartoon

Normally, we will replace with the new leather ^_^ Can you bring your car to our showroom? So I can check it for you ^_^ in the same time, we will provide a catalog for you to select which material you want ^_^
  8. Proton Saga BLM, Gen2, Persona, Satria Neo, Neo CPS exhaust system (Superstreet)

Proton Saga BLM exhaust system (Superstreet) Price: RM650.00 Proton Gen2 & Satria Neo exhaust system (Superstreet) Price: RM650.00 Proton Persona exhaust system (Superstreet) Price: RM650.00 Proton Satria Neo CPSexhaust system (Superstreet) Price: RM650.00 Dyno...
  9. cartoon

Sorry bro, I have overlook your question T_T Yes, we have the performance exhaust header for Viva model, cost RM330.00. Curenttly, this exhaust header is out of stock, if you wish to get the product, you can pay the deposit first, once the product is ready, I will give you a call ^_^
  10. Toyota Vios '07 Performance Exhaust System (Supercircuit)

Toyota Vios '07 Exhaust System (Supercircuit) Feature: - Toyota Vios '07 4-2-1 formation exhaust system - Stainless steel - Mandrel bent - TIG welded - Polished finishing - 12 months warranty Price: RM580.00 Dealers wanted: Interested in offering the product above to your...
  11. cartoon

Honda Civic FD1 1.8 / FD2 2.0 / FD2 Type-R exhaust system (Supercircuit)

Hi, nice to meet you ^_^ 1) Yes, the increasing of engine performance is confirm. 2) Yes, the stock catalytic converter will be remove.
  12. cartoon

Hi bro, PM has reply, please check it out ^_^ For others member who looking for Suzuki swift 05' exhaust system, please follow the link below: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/328486-suzuki-swift-performance-exhaust-system-supercircuit.html
  13. Suzuki Swift Performance Exhaust System (Supercircuit)

Suzuki Swift 4-2-1 Exhaust System (Supercircuit) Feature: - Suzuki Swift 4-2-1 formation exhaust system - Stainless steel - Mandrel bent - TIG welded - Polished finishing - 12 months warranty Price: RM1,100.00 Suzuki Swift 4-1 Exhaust System (Supercircuit) Feature: -...
  14. Used Sport Seat for sale

Used sport seat for sale Lancer GTi (used item) Price: SOLD Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 (used item) Price: RM4,200.00 (1 pair) Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5 (used item) Price: RM3,800.00 (1 pair) Honda Accord CF4 Euro R (used item) Price...
  15. 4 point & 5 point FIA racing harness

Sabelt - 4 points racing harness (FIA) Feature: -- 4 points for saloon with light rotating buckle. -- 75mm shoulder and lap straps. -- Shoulder and waist straps with 7/16" eyebolts included. -- Professional steel adjusters on shoulder and waist straps. -- FIA approved -- HANS...
  16. cartoon

4x4 sport truck exhaust system

Hi bro, thanks for being interest on Superflow 4x4 exhaust system. The PM is reply, please check it out ^_^
  17. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution series exhaust system (Supercircuit)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X turbo header (Supercircuit) Feature: - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X turbo header - Twin scroll turbo flange - Stainless steel - Mandrel bent - TIG welded - CNC cutting - Polished finishing - 12 months warranty Price: RM1800.00 Mitsubishi...
  18. cartoon

Yup, just receive it, I'm waiting you at the showroom, see you there ^_^
  19. cartoon

Genuine RECARO Sport Seat Series

How about visit our showroom at Sunway? You can touch the real thing too. :listen: Here is the location map: Kevin Garage.com » Contact us ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:49 PM ---------- bump~~~!
  20. cartoon

Suzuki Swift Sport / RECARO special edition *This RECARO seat package is specially design for SUZUKI Malaysia. For SUZUKI Swift’s owner, this package can be order from all SUZUKI authorize dealer in local Malaysia. For more information, simply just...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I would like to remove the front bumper of my Wira aeroback 1.5/95 to check on the horn. Can anyone tell me how to do this.Step by step guys. Appreciate it

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience