Search results

1. azlan87

Cop's Foot Ran Over by Ferrari 458 Spider

I think both is at fault here... The ferrari guy is wrong for being a rich brat and the police was wrong for play acting... But I think the person who recorded this said that it was a valet parking spot. So why did the cop have to find fault there? Maybe if the ferrari driver did that in...
  2. azlan87

Cop's Foot Ran Over by Ferrari 458 Spider

i see one good thing about this video... the police in US are not afraid of the rich and privilleged there... here in Malaysia, the police are afraid of the rich and privilleged... only normal Malaysians that get harassed and summoned...
  3. azlan87

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

Bangsar area sure does have a lot of nice numbers eh... :rock:
  4. azlan87

Idiot Drivers

King of Idiot Drivers... Wished I drive a 4wd... Russian Road Rage Revenge - YouTube
  5. azlan87

Idiot Drivers

Hahaha... Wished I could do that... But I dont dare to do anything hot headed like dat bro... Later I will be blamed pulak... This kind of ppl will get what they deserve later... I believe in karma bro... Shit happens to those who do shitty things :) I have a DV cam but didn't catch any of the...
  6. azlan87

Idiot Drivers

no lar bro... I still have to respect her privacy... but if you want the 'uncensored' version, I'll be more than happy to send it to you :tongue: dem... this is starting to sound a bit 'bluish'... 'uncensored' version... :hmmmm:
  7. azlan87

Idiot Drivers

Dunno why nowadays more and more Malaysian drivers are driving more recklessly and with arrogant attitude... They think they own the road... Even if u drive a bigger car with higher CC's oso dun mean that just because u pay higher road taxes that the road is yours... I didnt do anything because...
  8. azlan87

Idiot Drivers

Hi guys... I'm here to share a story on the incident that happened to me last Friday... Last Friday (27th July) around 3pm, I was waiting for a parking space in MidValley. There was so many cars and really hard to find a parking space. I went round and round for almost 30 mins until I decided...
  9. azlan87

Hit-And-Run Rider Meets His Match

respect for the Scooby's driver :adore: 'Get on ur knees boy'... very Mafia style...
  10. azlan87

CRX F20B + B series Rebuild "who care when it's will OTR"

more bro more... i want to see more... i will pick this crx over crz always... :biggrin:
  11. azlan87

Random Exotics Pics 2

Which one u talking abt? The Merc SLS DAB 3457?
  12. azlan87

Random Exotics Pics 2

yup... you are 'DA BEAST' Mr. SLS sir... this is in front of Double Tree Hotel in KL right?
  13. azlan87

IPC 10th Anniversary Convoy & Gala Dinner

so its not the real 'thing' from veilside? its a custom made then... but quite nicely done though...
  14. azlan87

IPC 10th Anniversary Convoy & Gala Dinner

veilside japan sold the car as a complete-built for quite a hefty price... could have bought an M3 but i would still buy this as it is extremely rare....
  15. azlan87

Sony xplode speaker set complete package

Bro kalo nk set dgn speaker 4" instead of 6" boleh x? Serious n fast buyer here...
  16. azlan87

Another GTR crashed

the bangla likes to do wheelie on his bicycle... maybe he thinks he can do wheelie on this GTR too... poor idiot lar... he's definitely gonna run back to his home country and the Jockey company would surely have to pay a lotttttttttttt of money to the owner for negligence...
  17. azlan87

coming back to Malaysia with my Evo X

keep the car bro... i understand what you mean... i will never forget the first car i bought with my own hard-earned money... my only advice to you (if you are working around KL City Centre) is to get yourself a bike like the one you have now... ride the bike to work and use the Evo for weekend...
  18. azlan87

Jaguar E-type 50th anniversary celebrated in an artistic way

Top gear's celebration of the E-type was way better...
  19. azlan87

Idiot Drivers

i am also wondering the same thing... what big-ass truck do u drive? 6L quad-turbo... so powerfull... like those big F150 trucks is it?
  20. azlan87

Totalled Lamboghini?

that guy is a really monkey's-a**...:thefinger: oh btw bro, nice pics... cool miniature effect... really looked like toys... AWESOME !!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MEDIA MEMBERS GIVE THUMBS UP TO NAZA MEDIA SHUTTLE SERVICE

The Malaysian F1 race is over; but Naza KIA – the Official Media Shuttle for Sepang Circuit - will continue to make its presence at the F1 track to serve media members on duty.

“We have had only good comments from the media members especially photographers – local and international – of the media shuttle service and the Naza...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience