Search results

1. YEBWOY27

No GST: Time to buy a new car

I feel this too! When i drive the Bezza i get very frustrated, on top of that the amount of road bullies when driving the bezza cmopared to the BMW is ridiculous lol
  2. YEBWOY27

No GST: Time to buy a new car

Yeah the updated prices look good, sucks whoever bought something in Jan'18.
  3. YEBWOY27

To New Beginnings

Agreed. I met a few proton engineers who said they had limitations but refused to elaborate on the problem. Yeah i wish proton would just rebadge something fun and cheerful. MK1 Lotus interesting choice but your rationale is solid. I wasnt old enough to drive when the Satria GTi and Putra were...
  4. YEBWOY27

weekend car for ladies

Go have a look at the MX5, im sure most showrooms would be more than happy to entertain you. Yo could bag a 2012 Hardtop MX5 for 100k, or a 2015 MX5 softop for 158k, great deal! I've driven both, each having its own strong points. I'm guessing on top of maintenance you're also looking for a...
  5. YEBWOY27

Want 2 modified my dad's toyota unser 1.8gli

Wonder what was their reason. Thought FWD was less complicated to engineer. I laughed when an Avanza owner told me he joined drifting competition. Turns out jokes on me
  6. YEBWOY27

weekend car for ladies

Yeap, MX5 got the rare factor. If able to afford the MX5 RF even rarer, seen 2 on the road, real head turner. Plus with a conventional 2.0 setup, should be more predictable maintenance wise than a Boxer
  7. YEBWOY27

weekend car for ladies

Heard its super easy. We're in asia, anything T/H easy to find hahaha. @TS - Alternatively, Why not a MX5 Hardtop? Mazda's generally cost slightly more to maintain, but the GT86 isnt exactly a Camry, so I think it evens out. + with the Miata you get that topdown, 2 seater experience.
  8. YEBWOY27

Best tyre in 2018 from Tyre Reviews UK

Thanks for the info!
  9. YEBWOY27

Want 2 modified my dad's toyota unser 1.8gli

I was so suprised Avanza was rwd! lmao
  10. YEBWOY27

Yeah I'm the same aswell, couldnt be bothered to drive all the way to Klang to save less than RM100. Haven't found one that's my go to thought. Its hard, as the price differences can sometimes be massive. I paid RM300 for a joyroad tyre before believing it was cheap loool. Currently i've been...
  11. YEBWOY27

Where do you guys go to change your tyres btw? I feel like the prices are all over the place. Havent been able to find a reliable shop that sells at reasonable prices
  12. YEBWOY27

weekend car for ladies

I agree with the guys. Looking at your criteria id go for the GT86, Elise might be abit too spartan for constant long distance traveling. Atleast with the 86, seat adjustability wont be a problem.
  13. YEBWOY27

Living with Euros (Non-BMW,Merc,Audi)

I've tried a manual Evora before. They got a certain magic on the move. But that interior is seriously spartan hahahaha. But i guess it goes back to what the car is. Big fan of the Exige 350, not a fan of the price :rofl:. EDIT: ON THAT NOTE, are lotuses easy to maintain here? I don't imagine...
  14. YEBWOY27

Eh no lah, KL. Just thinking in terms of value. We as Malaysians always say "this only costs blah blah in US, why come malaysia so exp" or "walaowei i go UK website so cheap, come here so exp for what". This is just how i grade the true value of the car. Not about to pay the taxman any more than...
  15. YEBWOY27

I didn't think it would drop so quick either. Kinda forseeing that it'll be the next 370z, great car with no market demand. If i can get it around GT86 money id be more than happy. Cause in my mental calculation (GT86 is arnd $26k, Mustang Ecoboost arnd $28K, so seems fair) Yeah EcoBeast is a...
  16. YEBWOY27

Thanks for the info buddy. Currently driving an F32 BMW, so far so good. Hopefully it stays that way :adore:. Would've loved to check out the 2018 V60, but doubt they'll be introduced anytime soon. Maybe when we see Protons sharing the parts, and the prices of spare parts gets brought down hahahah
  17. YEBWOY27

Damnit, need to open another topic :tee: Hahahah, life is all about choices! Thanks for the kind thoughts, the prices are abit overwhelming for what you're getting right now. Just gonna let depreciation do its work
  18. YEBWOY27

It was a 2012, so no manual option available sadly. It was really intuitive tho, the feeling of the shifts were very mechanical, not sure how to explain it. But i liked it! Thanks Tom. Yes i felt that aswell. The Pugs are a tad soft, the design was very invoking but the drive didn't do much...
  19. YEBWOY27

Had a good labour-day weekend. Ended up testing a: Used Clio RS Used 308 New 208 Puretech Recon Mustang Ecoboost Friend's Fiesta ST Gotta say, leaning alot more to the Mustang. I know some will say, "wadahell kinda comparison is that, some performance car, some hatchbacks, some coupe, some...
  20. YEBWOY27

Crazy promos on the Fluence, friend who works at Renault said they got too many 2015 leftover units baking in the sun. Wish their Japanese DNA was on reliability :banghead: Yes bro very lucky! Enjoy it, the frenchies really feel specially when you sit on the inside. Surprisingly gets alot of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,everybody....i have a civic eg with b16a auto gearbox.
i want to change to manual gearbox.
my question is,,,is the auto driveshaft same with the manual one?
please,can anybody provide me information..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience