Search results

1. D

Best tire for a riM

Yea that’s what I got 215-45-17 thanks for everyone’s help
  2. D

Best tire for a riM

Yeah I’m having a difficult time with that understanding it so 215 45-17 as big as I can go as far as height for tire
  3. D

Best tire for a riM

So I went with 215-45-17. So it make it look bigger on the car can I go with so 215 -55-17 and clear wheele wells without a problem. I want to stats to look better make the car look better without. Affecting the wheel wells on the steering I don’t want to be R affecting the wheel wells on the...
  4. D

Best tire for a riM

I don’t understand how 215-40-17 is to small 215-45-17 isn’t that much bigger
  5. D

Best tire for a riM

My original tire and wheels is 195-65-15 so going to stick with 215 -40-17 summer tires if I don’t like ride I’ll switch to 215-45-17 next summer. Car is total stock right now the summer I plan on putting coil over suspension on it
  6. D

Best tire for a riM

So if I go with a 225 4517 I should be good Little bit better riding better handle it I’m just concerned will it be any rubbing on the wheel wells I just want to be able to put rims on and go
  7. D

Best tire for a riM

And with the 225 there won’t be any rubbing
  8. Best tire for a riM

Hello I’m looking at purchasing a 17 x 7.5“ aftermarket rim for my 2015 Mini Cooper hardtop. I want to put summer tires on what is the best tire 205/40r17 215/40r17 Some people have talk to see the 205 is too narrow but the 215 would be good ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any of you guys here watch Top Gear? If you do, then surely you must be more than familiar with those three guys’ crazy antiques and challenges that they put towards a car that sometimes does not even seem logical or relevant to a consumer in assisting them in choosing a vehicle, like for example, racing a Corvette with burning fuel to test its acceleration or even trying to outrun an Apache gunship in testing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience