Search results

1. D

Zerotohundred sticker

have any stickers to increase torque?:driver:
  2. D

Recommendation for Stainless Steel braided hose

yeah maybe tho, but i think more or less general ct adequate with stock grip level. but 1 thing usually 1st pump pedal will deeper then 2nd pump will not sink so much already gets tighter up. i asked some of my friends they said theirs also like this. maybe toyota dna perhaps like this?
  3. D

hey leinnz lol usually we meet at lyn forum. used to come in ZTH once awhile but didn't register just read comments.
  4. D

this is what i worried, but i asked them few times already did they do the abs bleeding he says yes. master pump he says yes checked. servo i ask got problem or not he said servo is fine. no point keep arguing with him lol. what i worry is they didn't do the master pump bleeding nicely, not the...
  5. D

yes i ask them twice already did they do the abs bleed the service center foreman said yes, and he said he also take out the master pump cylinder and check he sees ok.
  6. D

just came to know this brand HEL, googled their hose looks very premium.
  7. D

guess i just leave it first tho bed in etc, now my current pedal travel distance around 2 inches, my old brakes before all these happens i think roughly almost same distance but maybe just the difference is the tightness, no need press so hard can feel the mid pressure brake start to biting...
  8. D

ya me too suspect is air bubbles trap inside brake line but they did few times bleeding already still same, maybe my expectation of sponginess is too high lol. just curious now brake pedal travels until end around near 2 and half inches is it normal?
  9. D

thx for your reply Izso, my case is like this kinda complicated, recently last month my brake failed reason is master cylinder pump leakage so changed it to a new set. servo still same didn't touch so i not sure servo got problem or not. after that ok for 1 week and then the pedal starts to...
  10. Recommendation for Stainless Steel braided hose

Hi all sifu's, recently was surveying and collecting info about stainless steel braided hose, though of putting it on my myvi. i heard it will reduce some little sponginess feel on brake pedal is it true? something like reduce the travel distance of brake pedal can start feel the pressure of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last sunday after shopping, I returned to my car to find this...

From the driver's door all the way to the back.

Hated me so much, the person made sure it went really deep. Past my clear coat and colour all the way into the primer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience