Search results

1. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Most of the spare parts shop got sell. I bought mine from new era industries sdn bhd
  2. K

Apm performax abs & spring

Hey Bro, what about on rough terrains or going over humps, is it comfortable ?
  3. K

[DIY] Brake pads and disc rotor change

Yeap, that's right guys. We should clean the caliper pins so that it won't seize up. Later didn't clean will eat one side of the brake pads
  4. K

[DIY] Brake pads and disc rotor change

Guys what about greasing the backing plate and metal to metal contact points with copper antiseize ? Is that necessary ?
  5. K

[DIY] Change a fuel filter

I'm gonna put some hopefully useful information over here for intank fuel filter replacement just in case some one like me trying to search up on DIY stuff. There's a clip underneath the sit that can be taken out but have to be careful not to brake it
  6. K

Thanks guys, appreciate it, I'm gonna search around some more. Gonna check out autonas as well I've checked the firewall that side started tracing from the fuel rail alll the way to the underbody then to the fuel tank. Don't have anything that is cylindrical shape or fuel filter like how I've...
  7. K

Oh yea, I checked with a auto spare parts shop in Taman paramount near Al ehsan mamak. That guy say the fuel filter for NCP93 costs around 200 bucks. *Gasp*
  8. K

I followed the fuel rail from my engine compartment all the way to the tank but I couldn't find the fuel filter :( although my owners manual says change fuel filter (including in tank). I'm assuming there is two that's why it's stated in the manual but so far I looked here and there in engine...
  9. K

Vios idling too low

my vios idling gonna stall also when i reset my ecu lol. the engine shake alot until the chasis also shook but after letting it idle for 10 minutes and drive 3-4km to petrol station then come back, the engine idling rpm higher abit dy, it was 400 rpm idling before this, now around 500-600 rpm.
  10. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Eyh, shit, I just realised I connected wrongly. Lol.
  11. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Lol, I guess I have joined the lazy gang. Not sure when my oil catch tank can finish making. I'll just put in the iswara fuel filter first.
  12. K

Wah, your VR got two fuel filter lol, double the protection. Crap, the spare part shop seller at new era industries in old Klang road say they dont sell the fuel strainer only, he say sell pump and strainer together. That one quite expensive, I'm trying to find for the strainer only so I can...
  13. K

You know where to buy fuel filter for the Vios ncp93 ? I tried asking from a spare part shop, they sell the whole pump and assembly my, don't sell separately
  14. K

Lol 40k km. Gone lar my Vios, The manual say 80kkm change filter. I need to learn this asap so I can change it. Putting back the fuel pump and filter assembly don't need to use the gasket sealant right ?
  15. K

The filter is called a fuel strainer also right ? It's not that difficult to change right ? Sorry bro many questions cause I saw a video on the Subaru fuel filter oh my goodness, this guy disassemble the fuel pump to fuel filter damn long son. And also Wanna clarify the previous vios before...
  16. K

Hey guys, What about the fuel filter underneath the seat for the Vios dugong ? Anyone has experience doing that maybe can share ?
  17. K

Vios idling too low

yea bro :biggrin:. I'm learning how to service the vios, resetting ecu etc. lol
  18. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Yea lar Easily > 100 ringgit But dunno whether got use good stuff for filter material anot
  19. K

Vios idling too low

My manual says what fuel to use for the dugong. Lol SA wanna mess with you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
I have been browsing volkswagen polo for a while and im very much in love with the car
just a question...any bros here own one ?
mind to share on the maintenance and cost wise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience