Search results

1. D

Can anyone tell me a bout Alfa Romeo maintenance cost?

Im also interested with this Alfa cars, but always ppl scared me with the maintenance price.. Hope the sifu here can share share.. is this car always giv problem? what is the usual part need to consider for changing? How much will be for changing the timing belt or the major service? any...
  2. D

My experience in workshop.

gud move.. respect u... money is not everything.. and revenge wil not educate anyone... forgive and forget... the humble way.. born to live for short period.. mean time. so many hates and hatreds... lets hav peace life and loved life... but its doesnt means we coward or running away from...
  3. D

Body Work n Painting

I want to paint white - i want real real white but not solid - Most of white paint is yellowish color - i want pure pure white but some crystal - dunno where to see sample or to choose color from - so far i admire the Toyota Camry Color - White pearl <-- manage to get this color by going ENEOS...
  4. D

Body Work n Painting

how to choose color for my car if the paint shop dont have much choices? any idea?
  5. D

Body Work n Painting

I went to their shop last week. I would say they hav a good workshop and really good work as well. Seen few cars there. Definately will b happy to send my car there. But my budget not very much and im on time consuming as well. Puasa going to start, so they agree that work will be pending. But...
  6. D

Body Work n Painting

Change Mind due to lack cash in hands from steel to Fiber... Im not asking for extreme Fiber Body works... all im asking is a side skirt and simple my own design...and a Proper Bumper for the satria... Do you guys have any shops? Please list it down.. i need to get the bodykits soonest...
  7. D

Body Work n Painting

i also send PM for asking number.. but neva get reply aso yet... maybe this weeken.. will drop to their place..and check out the price...
  8. D

Body Work n Painting

YeeHau > thanks for telling me..i got it.. but normally if like this means, they will remove the seats? the carpets, dashboard ( i mean the whole interior parts) to paint? normally how much they charge for interior n exterior one? jus rough estimations bro.. thanks Danzeterna :- Ya i saw their...
  9. Body Work n Painting

HI Folks, Im interested on painting my car satria from Blue to white. So i want paint interior and exterior. Normally if interior and exterior means, what they will do and what are the area they will cover? i want custom made skirting out of metal plate and weld to my body and simen...
  10. D

for those who want paint body inner or outer

Old Satria 1.3 blue color now Wanna paint interior and exterior to william white BMW color. How much? If interior and exterior, what and how normally you paint? please explain as well.. serious owner
  11. D

Honda Accord for sale

Loan dapat tak?
  12. D

Rewrap service (Interior upholstery)

if satria 2doors? satria lama
  13. D

To all members. Please recommend a good & reasonable paint shop for my car.

Mit 4g93 : Bro i pun tumpang masuk ye...since we both wanna re-spray, can help each other to get good deal shop...hehehe ok rite? I also looking for a good paint shop, so far i dont hav any place also. Im loooking for re-paint the whole car (in and Out) to white. Now the car is in blue color...
  14. D

thats the part im not really sure if below 5k and if by own means how.. let me check with my lawyer frends.. and get back to u on that.... Ok got update.. roughly 1year plus seems... shud b fine i guess.. hearing not yet rite? so roughly hearing 6 months from the date submitted seems..
  15. D

After read your threads, shit i have missed the opportunites to sue few big companies, one of it was the Honda Service Centre, after service, on the way back petrol was drippin all the way.. and when i parked the car... petrol was flowing like... called up the HSC, tow car came in.. towed my...
  16. D

Rain Stain Remover

so what to use for remove the Rain Stain? i have the similar problem... which one is effective way? all my windows hav this problem.. kinda annoyed when raining time cos with the stain ..
  17. D

Body Alignment Satria

I find around for fixing the problem.. but none was succesfull 1.) claims - better sell the car 2.) charging me nearly 5k to solve 3.) need to check, after analyze oni can tell 4.) no solution, live with it im tired, at last i went one Workshop, i feel he hav gave the best answer. He asked me...
  18. D

JPJ+puspakom runner sevice

Bro, runner ni buat aku susah aje.. aku dah bayar 350 cash untuk endorsement enjin aku... puspakom dah masuh semua.. baki 100 i kena bayar masa dia settle sume kerja... dah 2 minggu lebih... bile call tak answer, sms tak reply.. pakcik meninggal lah.. kat terengganu lah.. busy sangat lah...
  19. D

SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator * Genuine and Immitation *

got any diffrence between the original and Imitations other the price wise??
  20. D

Body Alignment Satria

GEFORCEXTREME : Thank Bro, will contact him and see my luck... Vagabond : Thanks for the infor bro, will call n check and update here... EvolutionZ : Yes bro, you are telling the right thing, im now finding a place where its can be fixed. If you have any please let me know bro. Thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience